VOTE FOR SHRIEK! #TeamShriek

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,358 ★★★★★
So Shriek is in the vote, and in this thread I'll go over what she do and why YOU should vote for her, let's get started!
So Shriek is a mutant, Carnage's lover and she screams, that's all cool stuff. I've looked in Wiki and I quote about her powers:
Dark Empathy: She can bring to light the dark side in people. During Maximum Carnage, she used this power to cause the city to go mad, causing, for example, a woman who would like to kill her children, a man raping a girl, and acts of anger, vandalism, and general mayhem. Her left eye shines as she uses this power.
Emotion Inducement: She can induce fear, hatred, and despair.
So Shriek have emotions manipulation, she can make people feel fear as said above
Now, we all know that one month after Psycho man (if I remember right) Mangog, the being that represents hatred, was released. With his arrival Psycho man got a synergy called "True hatred" which empowers his Hate mode, and it does a good job at it, but what about the other modes?
Now, a while ago I've made a thread about why I think Gladiator and Psycho man should share a synergy (cuz Gladiator's weakness is self doubt, which Psycho man can control) but that was a missed opportunity, it was already done... and honestly, White Tiger could have a fear synergy with him imo, but that's a missed opportunity too... now we stand before our next opportunity:
Shriek, can manipulate the fear emotion in people, Psycho man can do too
So, if Shriek wins, it's possible we get a Shriek-Psycho man synergy which will revolve around his Fear mode
And it can go like this:
Psycho-man:Psycho-man cannot rotate out of Fear mode, additionally, every time an opponent's abillity fails to trigger due to Psycho man's concussions-the opponent is inflicted with an indefinite Power sting debuff, dealing a burst of X direct damage WHENEVER AN OPPONENT'S ABILLITY FAILS TO TRIGGER DURING A SPEICAL ATTACK. max stacks:10.
So Psycho man's fear mode is about punishing the opponent's speical attacks, and thats exactly what will happen with this synergy. This synergy will introduce a new kind of Power sting-one that acts like the Sabotage debuff, instead of dealing a burst of dmg at the start of the opponent's speical attack, it'll deal a burst of dmg EVERY TIME an opponent's abillity fails to trigger during speical attacks. So if Shriek gets added we might get that much needed Synergy for Psycho man!
Vote for shriek!

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★
    edited January 21
    @Kabam Jax @SlayerOfGods Shriek Avengers, Assemble!
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited January 21
    @Kabam Jax “SHRRIIIIIEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!” Seriously tho, don’t vote for her
    Vote for blob please people, I just needed to imitate Jax on the stream
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited January 21
    Shriek is leading on twitter at the moment with a good margin as we speak followed by Blob, Viper and Ruby. Others don't seem to be in frame.

I would vouch for her to be second and should be added in game at some point. I can see good potential with voice effects, it's new element. I don't see much with rubber tentacle ballhead and madame poison. I will lend friendly support to Shriek campaign though i m from rival campaign.

Anyways #VoteForBlob

Everyone needs to come together in the finals and help Shriek defeat Blob (I am from the future)

Blob winning would mean we truly are on the worst timeline
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,420 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Shriek is leading on twitter at the moment with a good margin as we speak followed by Blob, Viper and Ruby. Others don't seem to be in frame.

I would vouch for her to be second and should be added in game at some point. I can see good potential with voice effects, it's new element. I don't see much with rubber tentacle ballhead and madame poison. I will lend friendly support to Shriek campaign though i m from rival campaign.

Anyways #VoteForBlob

You literally keep copying and pasting the same paragraph saying Ruby is a head with tentacles even though I've explained to you multiple times (with actual comic panels as proof) that her head can actually take any shape or form it wants because it has shapeshifting powers. Why are you this dense? Lol

Everyone needs to come together in the finals and help Shriek defeat Blob (I am from the future)

If the finals are Blob vs Shriek she has all my votes 100%. I like Blob but he will get added inevitably, I don't even know why they added him to the list saying "none of these characters are popular" cause Blob is quite popular.

If the finals are Blob vs Shriek she has all my votes 100%. I like Blob but he will get added inevitably, I don't even know why they added him to the list saying "none of these characters are popular" cause Blob is quite popular.
    People are voting for him because just they know him which sucks for 2 reasons. Like you said, he will most definitely be added eventually. I'd be shocked if it was even a year after the summoner's choice ends. Also that his kit will be so boring compared to all others on this list based on powers and animations/sfx potential. Everyone here is so cool and then you just have fat guy lol
    If Blob wins they should really just make this summoners choice a dual winner and have that month be the two winners coming to the game. I feel like the more we all stew on Blob being in this poll it makes less and less sense
    ahmynuts said:

People are voting for him because just they know him which sucks for 2 reasons. Like you said, he will most definitely be added eventually. I'd be shocked if it was even a year after the summoner's choice ends. Also that his kit will be so boring compared to all others on this list based on powers and animations/sfx potential. Everyone here is so cool and then you just have fat guy lol
    Yeah animation-wise there's really not much they can do with him to make him cooler than Shriek or Ruby. I don't doubt that they would give him a crazy fun kit with the whole immovable thing but I care about animations too and I know for a fact Shriek's and Ruby's would be insane just because of their overall comic designs and powers.
  • call_me_ogcall_me_og Member Posts: 87
    unfortunatley im on team shathra though shriek could defenetley be cool
    would be a great excuse to add a black bolt rework with shriek aswell
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    #VoteForBLOB
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,358 ★★★★★

unfortunatley im on team shathra though shriek could defenetley be cool
    would be a great excuse to add a black bolt rework with shriek aswell

Shatra is much cooler
  • BrothaJ07BrothaJ07 Member Posts: 59
    I’ve been pushing Shriek in global with everyone clamoring for Blob. Let’s make this happen!
  • DeathsworkerDeathsworker Member Posts: 174 ★★
    #Shriek
    (I voted for swarm)
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Member Posts: 122 ★★
    Not a chance sorry lol
    First off Blob needs to come to the contest! Also he’s mutant and that alone should be an auto vote, the mutant class has fallen hard and needs the help
  • BrothaJ07BrothaJ07 Member Posts: 59
    Shriek is a mutant no? lol
    edited January 22

Not a chance sorry lol
    First off Blob needs to come to the contest! Also he’s mutant and that alone should be an auto vote, the mutant class has fallen hard and needs the help

Mutant = auto vote? Good thing Shriek is a mutant lmao