Options

I don't have 4 Mastery points

BabyYodaツBabyYodaツ Posts: 8
edited January 23 in General Discussion
I've had this problem for 5 months now and it's currently hurting me because I'm trying for the top 1 of Battlegrounds and not having those points I can't max out the deep wounds mastery.

You can check my account and I have act 4 at 100%, I am level 60 but I am missing 4 mastery points. I know this is a bug that affects many players. I just want to know if there is a date or anything new to solve this problem.

Comments

• Options
    VictorErickVictorErick Posts: 6
    edited January 23
    KABAM team please help to solve this kind of issues. it is not fair to play against top players with less mastery points than others have. 4 points can make a big difference

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    Luchini15Luchini15 Posts: 1
    Es un problema que lleva varios meses, debería ya tener solución!!!
  • Options
    123markos123markos Posts: 3
    I had the same problem as my partner and several with act 4, if they should have made an update, they should correct that and give us the 4 points since veteran players, having those points, have mastery advantages and in the bgs a minimal advantage, so it is complicated please kabam correct that and give us our points
  • Options
    Gabe013Gabe013 Posts: 1
    That's unfair bro, your pushing with a big disadvantage and still in the top... And after 5 months no solution
  • Options
    eGallardoeGallardo Posts: 2
    edited January 23
    I hope they make the correction soon so you can compete under the same conditions as other players.
  • Options
    EdwinMPEdwinMP Posts: 2
    4 puntos , que hacen mucha diferencia
  • Options
    Ryujin23Ryujin23 Posts: 1
    edited January 23
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    Please, help Kurt to solve this problem.
  • Options
    It is an error that must be solved as soon as possible because those Mastery points that are needed serve to better develop the characters in the game and thus be able to achieve the best results and objectives of the game.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,800 Guardian
    There is no public timeline yet. It is being worked on, but no idea when it will be sent out since it is something that must work without flaw. If people get sent points they shouldn't have, then that will be a really big mess.
  • Options
    Mufla024Mufla024 Posts: 1
    This is an unfair disadvantage if the player is trying be in top 1 of BGs
This discussion has been closed.