**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Request to increase champions Bio with place of birth/ origin

Dear Kabam, please be kind to add the place of birth/ place of origin for every champion, in the Bio tag. It is easy to take this from the marvel database. Many thanks for reading this suggestionπŸ™πŸ»

Comments

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

That is pointless to the game itself

Sure...... But tbh it would be kinda neat
  • Options
    Alexandru_2308Alexandru_2308 Posts: 7 β˜…
    Personally I play the game for the characters. I enjoy to play characters that are related to my country. So, I would develop Werewolf by night only if it is the comic version, from Transylvania.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Personally I play the game for the characters. I enjoy to play characters that are related to my country. So, I would develop Werewolf by night only if it is the comic version, from Transylvania.

So, you're from Romania...

Am I correct?

There is a huge topic here about champs/countries

Here=https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2447027#Comment_2447027
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    But it has literally nothing to do with how they handle content.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 β˜…β˜…β˜…

@Sundance_2099 said WBN is american
    Werewolf By Night – American

Searched Romanian champs and here is the list
    Romanians
    Jack Russell (Earth-616)
    Claudia Russell (Earth-616)
    Michael Morbius (Earth-92131)
    Vera Konstantin (Earth-200111)
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ratio.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Dear Kabam, please be kind to add the place of birth/ place of origin for every champion, in the Bio tag. It is easy to take this from the marvel database. Many thanks for reading this suggestionπŸ™πŸ»

Bro thats just pointless
  • Options
    I honestly think it would be much cooler if we got some champs that had 2 classes in one so it would be a mixed class like skill and tech. or science and cosmic. or mutant and mystic
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Warlockjr said:

I honestly think it would be much cooler if we got some champs that had 2 classes in one so it would be a mixed class like skill and tech. or science and cosmic. or mutant and mystic

Karnak says hello.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Warlockjr said:

Karnak says hello.
    I mean like if his class said skill/cosmic and made like a new design he could look cooler.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,986 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    When was karnak made dual class? As fair as I remember, He only required skill catalyst in 2020s, is it a update after that? Or I had a misconception?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,993 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 23

When was karnak made dual class? As fair as I remember, He only required skill catalyst in 2020s, is it a update after that? Or I had a misconception?

Misconception. He's always been like that. A relic from when Kabam wanted to try something new but everyone hated it
  • Options
    Heinz11Heinz11 Posts: 208 β˜…
    Buttehrs said:

But it has literally nothing to do with how they handle content.

Actually, there is a Carina’s challenge to beat LoL with only champs from Canada, yet there’s nothing in-game to identify them.