Options

Request to increase champions Bio with place of birth/ origin

Dear Kabam, please be kind to add the place of birth/ place of origin for every champion, in the Bio tag. It is easy to take this from the marvel database. Many thanks for reading this suggestionπŸ™πŸ»

Comments

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

That is pointless to the game itself

Sure...... But tbh it would be kinda neat
  • Options
    Alexandru_2308Alexandru_2308 Posts: 7 β˜…
    Personally I play the game for the characters. I enjoy to play characters that are related to my country. So, I would develop Werewolf by night only if it is the comic version, from Transylvania.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,307 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Personally I play the game for the characters. I enjoy to play characters that are related to my country. So, I would develop Werewolf by night only if it is the comic version, from Transylvania.

So, you're from Romania...

Am I correct?

There is a huge topic here about champs/countries

Here=https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2447027#Comment_2447027
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,818 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    But it has literally nothing to do with how they handle content.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,307 β˜…β˜…β˜…

@Sundance_2099 said WBN is american
    Werewolf By Night – American

Searched Romanian champs and here is the list
    Romanians
    Jack Russell (Earth-616)
    Claudia Russell (Earth-616)
    Michael Morbius (Earth-92131)
    Vera Konstantin (Earth-200111)
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,560 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ratio.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 796 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Dear Kabam, please be kind to add the place of birth/ place of origin for every champion, in the Bio tag. It is easy to take this from the marvel database. Many thanks for reading this suggestionπŸ™πŸ»

Bro thats just pointless
  • Options
    I honestly think it would be much cooler if we got some champs that had 2 classes in one so it would be a mixed class like skill and tech. or science and cosmic. or mutant and mystic
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,818 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Warlockjr said:

I honestly think it would be much cooler if we got some champs that had 2 classes in one so it would be a mixed class like skill and tech. or science and cosmic. or mutant and mystic

Karnak says hello.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Warlockjr said:

Karnak says hello.
    I mean like if his class said skill/cosmic and made like a new design he could look cooler.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,306 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    When was karnak made dual class? As fair as I remember, He only required skill catalyst in 2020s, is it a update after that? Or I had a misconception?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,158 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 23

When was karnak made dual class? As fair as I remember, He only required skill catalyst in 2020s, is it a update after that? Or I had a misconception?

Misconception. He's always been like that. A relic from when Kabam wanted to try something new but everyone hated it
  • Options
    Heinz11Heinz11 Posts: 210 β˜…
    Buttehrs said:

But it has literally nothing to do with how they handle content.

Actually, there is a Carina’s challenge to beat LoL with only champs from Canada, yet there’s nothing in-game to identify them.