Options

Bullseye vs Professor X

I was fighting Bullseye boss with Professor X and noticed red numbers while he was not making contact.

I think Professor X is taking damage even when Bullseye attacks his illusion. I couldn't capture the picture or video because he is annoying as a defender and it could have cost me revive.

I don't know if it's a bug, but I wanted to mention this.

Also, I reported one more bug regarding professor X where after fighting with or again professor X, the next one or two fights have black screens on all four sides. This doesn't happen daily, but happens frequently. I checked forum and it looks like this issue exist from 2021 but no one cared to act on it.

Comments

• Options
    AshubaisAshubais Posts: 17
    If anyone wants to see the previous bug which is a bug for sure. Check the video from 4:30

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/356692/black-screen-on-sides-and-bg-timer-missing#latest
  • Options
    nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    "Blade Attacks inflict instant Bleeds dealing 392.7 Direct Damage. These are also inflicted when any attack would be avoided with the Dexterity Mastery or an Evade."

This is from Bullseye kit
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,259 ★★★★
    nOux said:

"Blade Attacks inflict instant Bleeds dealing 392.7 Direct Damage. These are also inflicted when any attack would be avoided with the Dexterity Mastery or an Evade."

This is from Bullseye kit

Miss is not mentioned there so I think it is a bug?
  • Options
    nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    "All hits bypass Miss, and all hits are Guaranteed Critical Hits. Critical Hits and personal effects can be inflicted through Blocks that are not Well-Timed."

Is it really that difficult just to read his abilities beforehand lol
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,243 ★★★★
    Crits and bleeds can be applied through block