**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Opinions on this amazing 7*?

What’s the best rotation for him?

Comments

• Options
    TheholyplungerTheholyplunger Posts: 70
    Normal matches build buffs, sp2. Build debuffs and more buffs, sp3. Win game.

Shorter matches, do the same thing, but rotate sp1s and sp2s while building DOTs
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Congrats, he was my first two 7*s lol. The rotation others have posted is good, but a word of advice, do not use cides with him, as he turns off willpower
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited January 26

Also he is the best battlegrounds bullseye counter currently in the game.

When I was doing the eq, I absolutely loved fighting bullseye with 10% health, and then healing right up to 100%
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,532 ★★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Congrats, he was my first two 7*s lol. The rotation others have posted is good, but a word of advice, do not use cides with him, as he turns off willpower

But he gains regen buffs when he trigger his shadow buffs while under bleed or poison.
  • Options
    Wong_98 said:

When I was doing the eq, I absolutely loved fighting bullseye with 10% health, and then healing right up to 100%
    Yes 11 Regen buffs go brrrr
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 332 ★★

Wong_98 said:

Yes 11 Regen buffs go brrrr
    lol i though i was the only one who tried out gorr against bullseye.
    doesn't work in EQ as he doesn't crit that much and it takes an eternity to kill him.
  • Options

Parry LLLL combo to activate his magic buffs.
    Get upto 2 on each kind (bleed, poison and shock. Then go aggressive and land as many MM combos as possible. Once you got to sp3, launch your sp3, while ensuring opponent has atleast 20 debuffs, after your sp3, launch few MM combos until opponent has 20 debuffs, Then parry/relic + heavy, You'll immediately get 3 bars of power. Launch another sp3 and most of your opponents are already knocked out by this time.

He is not a bg attacker for obvious reasons, but he is great for questing, Also he is the best battlegrounds bullseye counter currently in the game.

Thanks for the help. Originally i thought that rotating with sp2s and sp1s until you ramp up your big furies than go for the sp3. this is something new. imma go try out this in game.
    Also he works in BGs, just not as fast as some other champs
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,885 ★★★★
    I think he's overall good. Not at the top, but good.
  • Options

Get upto 2 on each kind (bleed, poison and shock. Then go aggressive and land as many MM combos as possible. Once you got to sp3, launch your sp3, while ensuring opponent has atleast 20 debuffs, after your sp3, launch few MM combos until opponent has 20 debuffs, Then parry/relic + heavy, You'll immediately get 3 bars of power. Launch another sp3 and most of your opponents are already knocked out by this time.

He is not a bg attacker for obvious reasons, but he is great for questing, Also he is the best battlegrounds bullseye counter currently in the game.

Thanks for the help. Originally i thought that rotating with sp2s and sp1s until you ramp up your big furies than go for the sp3. this is something new. imma go try out this in game.
    Also he works in BGs, just not as fast as some other champs
    L2 rotation is good for bgs but the furies are not our of the world potent, Back to back L3 is better.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 643 ★★★
    Good for BG defense, depends on meta ofc, and great for long fights…my unduped R3 got a 200k sp3, so I will guess the 7* hits about 250k with max debuffs, which is pretty nice damage.
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 212 ★★
    Try YouTube, bro. Much better for rotations, gameplay, etc.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,854 ★★★★
    Chinese Gorr must be more powerful
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    edited January 27
    He's bootlegged
  • Options
    AdiMCOCAdiMCOC Posts: 53

What’s the best rotation for him?

Samesies :D
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,236 ★★★★★
    Total noodle. That's why I took mine to rank 2.
  • Options
    Ashacekar said:

100%
  • Options
    Ashacekar said:

100%

Try YouTube, bro. Much better for rotations, gameplay, etc.

Yeah i'm from china so i use VPN and it's not always stable, so when i can't open youtube i come here
  • Options
    Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 330 ★★★

WORKS GREAT AS BG ATTACKER FOR ME
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★★

WORKS GREAT AS BG ATTACKER FOR ME
    GREAT TO HEAR. ALSO WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?!
  • Options
    JimajohnJimajohn Posts: 100

Actually he is a good bg attacker. I used him lots and he did his stuff in about 30-40 seconds.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,700 ★★★
    I find he is great in bg, build buffs, sp3 then build debuffs sp3. Usually the sp3s go over 100k damage and that's a 5 star gorr in bg. 7 star will go nuts