**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Can't Bind or Unbind any relics

Been happening for a few days when I ranked up my 5* Wiccan the game glitched out and Wiccan's character upgrade screen was my game background(for things like quest and homepage) reopened the game and ever since I have been unable to bind or unbind relics for any character or relic

Comments

• Options
    JeffureeJeffuree Posts: 7
    I have a similar problem, but it’s only some champs and relics. For instance, I can’t unbind my 6* Juggs relic from my 7* Wiccan, or my 5* Ghost Rider relic from my 7* Maw. Neither champ is in AW defense.

Similarly, I can’t bind certain champs to unbound relics. I can’t bind my 7* Sunspot to my 3* Storm relic, but I can bind my 6* Sunspot to it. I can’t bind my 6* Photon to my 5* Hulk relic, but I can bind other champs to it.

This stuff is happening with a lot of champs for me. I get to the pop up screen to confirm adding or removing the bind, but the screen closes with doing the action when I hit “Confirm”.

I’ve tried hard closes the app, and even running the affected champs through a quest in case that would reset anything. Neither helped.