Options

BUFF SUPERIOR IRON MAN

Shonboy21Shonboy21 Posts: 1
edited January 30 in General Discussion
Hello everyone, I hope that you all are in good health. I just recently got the superior iron man out of a guaranteed 6-star crystal and took a look at his [gosh darn] abilities. My Brothers in christ he is horrible. 17% chance of armor when attacked. All three abilities... they just [golly gee] armor break. Dog there's some people who incline bleed and get a million [buncha] tons of buffs. He isn't even F tier he has his own tier of dogshit. Please buff this champion!

I hope you have a good day!
- Shon
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 474 ★★★
    Idk man...I wouldn't get your hopes up. I feel like they'd be okay with leaving him in the garbage tier since he's a lesser known character (despite being iron man)

I absolutely love his design and I still forget he's in the game sometimes
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 913 ★★★
    I forgot he existed until I pulled him
  • Options
    SilentArisSilentAris Posts: 56
    Superior iron man is one of the coolest iron man varian a villain who has infinity stones kabam should have designed him like comic not like iron man but different colour.
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★
    I'd rather they rebalance SilverSurfer because he is in 7-star pool.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 340 ★★
    DRTO said:

So you censor your first three cuss words but not the last one?

Also congrats, you've discovered Sup Iron Man isn't very good, we all know this and it's up to Kabam when they choose to buff him or not.

He does amazing damage :open_mouth:
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,720 Guardian

Superior iron man is one of the coolest iron man varian a villain who has infinity stones kabam should have designed him like comic not like iron man but different colour.

Welcome to programming mcoc in 2015 where most kits weren't unique and everyone shared like 5 animation sets for attacks. Also that is just what his suit looks like

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,102 ★★★★
    I’ve been wanting a Superior Iron Man rework for months now but @Kabam Miike says he doesn’t like Superior Iron Man.