**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Carnage

As others may have already noticed there is major problem with carnage, his heavy attack does not connect, the tentacles will pass through enemy's and not even hit and it makes him almost unplayable, his heavy attack should hit like cables heavy and feel responsive unlike carnages, with the sheer fact that carnage is lack luster this should be addressed just to make him playable,

Comments

• Options
    SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Why even bother using Carbage? He sucks.....I know cause I have him. lol
  • Options
    Maybe he use it in arena.. But the real question is.. He's good at least for arena?
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    SokeEspeon wrote: »
    As others may have already noticed there is major problem with carnage, his heavy attack does not connect, the tentacles will pass through enemy's and not even hit and it makes him almost unplayable, his heavy attack should hit like cables heavy and feel responsive unlike carnages, with the sheer fact that carnage is lack luster this should be addressed just to make him playable,

Carbage has much bigger problems than just his heavy, but I do agree with you.
    It’s much harder to evade cables heavy (and much worse repercussions when you don’t) than it is to evade carnage’s.

Here’s to hoping Carnage gets that rumored fix soon.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    BrotherVo wrote: »
    Maybe he use it in arena.. But the real question is.. He's good at least for arena?

He's really good at completing beginner event quests by himself. As well as, he's amazing against 1*'s as a 5* 4/55
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Well if a champ had to be bugged it might as well be Carbage. Just gotta hope this will be fixed when they buff him. Also, BUFF HIM KABAM FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YOU SAID YOU WOULD DO IT SO FREAKIN DO IT AAAAAAAAG
  • Options

I ranked him up for prestige but he is my all time favorite marvel character and I'd like to see some justice done for him
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    DLegend wrote: »

He's really good at completing beginner event quests by himself. As well as, he's amazing against 1*'s as a 5* 4/55

The best why to explain Carnage
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Raise his base stats, decrease the strength of his buffs, and give him a chance to inflict bleed on all crits (not just heavy and sp3). There, fixed.
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Raise his base stats, decrease the strength of his buffs, and give him a chance to inflict bleed on all crits (not just heavy and sp3). There, fixed.

Add a regen and improve his power gain, or make it a power+health steal to bleeding targets.