**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

QOL IMPROVEMENTS from a 9 year player

2»

Comments

• Options
    OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I have only one quality of (my) life improvement...please give me a "get past the GM" free card or something. I cant beat that bugger.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,033 ★★★★★
    WGPC said:

Wicket329 said:

This is just fully wrong...

I play this game passively, it's been a decade of bs to remember so my bad. I know this game is what some people's (you) lives revolve around. cringe

more as they come to mind, but feel free to load this post up with more disagrees, clown boys. :) *honkhonk*
    each one makes me feel like it's definitely a desperately needed improvement!
    My guy, you’re a keyboard warrior on a mobile video game forum. I’d probably do some introspection before calling anybody “cringe.”
  • Options
    EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★

The current arena autofighters are better known as "bots" and "modders" and are largely the reason the best RANK rewards command such a steep price. Every game mode with rank rewards rightfully don't feature game sanctioned autopilot.

Want autopilot arenas? Say goodbye to streak multipliers and ranked rewards.

The impact of self-fighting in the arena has nothing to do with that of bots or modders. As I explained, self-fighting would become inefficient once the x3 multiplier was reached in the arena due to the escalation of difficulty in battles. Self-fighting would simply make reaching the multiplier less tedious. It could be done as in other modes and penalize self-fighting with a smaller number of points or requiring energy consumption (one of the rarest goods).