**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

a discussion after raids changes annoucement.

TLDR: the changes mentioned, i very much like.

MY personal upmost critique of the gamemode is the cost. at this moment in time it is 180 tickets to enter, and you only get 96 tickets prior to each raid week.

the conversion rates are inflated high because they were meant as OPTIONAL (or VERY well should be). we have no news on how else to earn raid tickets as of yet. if expected once a month, how will i be able to? the games economy was not built on 30/70 raid tickets and glory spending. and im not spending glory or loyalty on any tickets. its an offense to me personally to have my ally tell me how to spend MY hard earned (and scarce) resources.

as for the rest of the changes mentioned, i think they are great. could still bring the HP cap to 15% or increase time limit by 30 seconds. i think kabam is going in the right direction, but still needs guidence on how to perfect this gamemode.

Comments

• Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    21 tickets with Glory (1575) per week every week is all that is needed to top off the difference. We get extra glory in raids week now (not enough to cover all) but stave off extra purchases of T3a/T6b or what not from the Glory store and it's covered. Can obviously use other currencies but it's not bad if you spread the cost of the 84 over 4 weeks.
  • Options
    RockyshockyRockyshocky Posts: 102 ★★
    the insane amount of glory we got from that bug let me pay in advance for like 7 or 8 months of raids.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Were we supposed to save that for tickets?! Oh.
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 195 ★★
    People call the extra glory compensation and then say we used it to buy more tickets...
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Honestly there's really no reason to have an entrance fee. I can easily afford it but it would be much better to use those resources on our rosters to be more competitive in other game modes. It's almost a punishment for F2P and low level accounts. I know not all modes are for all players but raids should be. It's a difficult mode that you can use to get better at the game. To me it's just silly to alienate any player from a game mode. Just my opinion though.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,326 ★★★★★
    kabam won't let you in the raids for free, it's a new game mode, understandably.