**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mystic rank up help

PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
edited December 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I have a mystic awakening gem and also can 5/50 one mystic champ. I’ve completed RoL,RttL and I’m currently on 5.3.

Mystic rank up help 14 votes

Scarlet Witch max Sig
35%
TonyStarknameplasArnav1004_yadavPrimeSaviour_27Ventura 5 votes
Dorm max Sig
0%
Hood Sig 40
0%
Voodoo Sig 40
28%
GroundedWisdomAfridBreynolds11Inba 4 votes
Ghost Rider unawakened
28%
TheLazyKingadqqedfyvrSpiritOfVengeanceIonelwolf 4 votes
Magik unawakened
7%
Elitehunter 1 vote

Comments

• xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Wow.. This is a good problem to have. I wouldn't know what to do too.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Voodoo Sig 40
    TBH, it all depends on who you're most comfortable with, what you need right now, who you will make the most use of, etc. In terms of versatility, I'd choose between GR, Witch, and Voodoo. Personally I'm a fan of Voodoo.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch max Sig
    My thoughts and break down of my champs.

SW—she’s a absolute beast and smashes cosmic all day long, not available as a 5* however is very random if her buffs proc.

Dorm— I would only use him in AWD as he hits like a wet tissue

Voodoo — is great at power control and great regen however I find it hard taking bosses down with him.

Magik— is a great power control champ, I would have to use my awakening gem and already have a 5* so would only be used for AWD

GR— very reliable heal, bleed and bleed immune. Not played about much with him so can’t really think of any cons.

For me it’s really a toss up between SW,GR and Voodoo. I’m looking for a champ for AQ mainly in my alliance we run Map 5-4 if that helps.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Voodoo Sig 40
    In that case, I'd probably narrow it down to Witch. AQ she's pretty versatile.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Scarlet Witch max Sig
    My thoughts and break down of my champs.

SW—she’s a absolute beast and smashes cosmic all day long, not available as a 5* however is very random if her buffs proc.

Dorm— I would only use him in AWD as he hits like a wet tissue

Voodoo — is great at power control and great regen however I find it hard taking bosses down with him.

Magik— is a great power control champ, I would have to use my awakening gem and already have a 5* so would only be used for AWD

GR— very reliable heal, bleed and bleed immune. Not played about much with him so can’t really think of any cons.

For me it’s really a toss up between SW,GR and Voodoo. I’m looking for a champ for AQ mainly in my alliance we run Map 5-4 if that helps.

Scarlet Witch and Voodoo are really good champs. Overall I'd choose SW (because of her max sig.)
    As you said you are looking for an AQ champ, then go for Ghost Rider. He is the best AQ champ IMO. With his really insane and reliable regen, bleed immunity (for bleed lanes), power drain/fate seal/damnation etc. Really good for clearing lanes in AQ. I have an unduped 5/50 GR and he does most of the work in AQ.