**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 4 final 2 chapters

Hi, just wondering if I could complete it with r4 lv40 4* Voodoo, Psylocke duped (Sig lv 60), crossbones, Hyperion and 5* R2 lv35 DD Netflix and iron fist dupe (Sig lv 31). Of course I could only use 5 out of 6 of these champs. Is it better to wait until I get my first maxed out 4* (have enough tech catalysts but no-one worth using them on)?

Comments

• Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Try it, and succeed probably ;) When it was released most people completed/explored it with 4* 3/30 champs.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I just completed Act 4 and it is one hell of a grind to fully explore it.
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Thanks
  • Options
    PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    No one will be able to tell you if you will be able to do it. As it will completely depend how skilful you are.

I personally was able to do it with 4/40 champs without a lot of bother.

If you feel ready then give it a go 😎 the worst that can happen is you get stuck and have to come back to it later.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    No one will be able to tell you if you will be able to do it. As it will completely depend how skilful you are.

I personally was able to do it with 4/40 champs without a lot of bother.

If you feel ready then give it a go 😎 the worst that can happen is you get stuck and have to come back to it later.

I think the only slightly difficult fight was that Juggernaut in 4.3.3. But it can be made easier by taking more of the chests and having to fight him a few more times.
  • Options
    PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    @xananabanana there is a few tricky sections in Act 4, however as he’s looking for just completion he could easily just avoid the hard fights and take the easy routes. I know I certainly did on my 1st run 😏.

I kinder got lucky on that juggs when I 100% act 4. Left all the boxes by mistake and went for it anyway! The debuff he got was a powerlock lol was a long but easy fight.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    There's no slashed tires on Juggs anymore
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    There's no slashed tires on Juggs anymore

True, makes it a whole lot easier, same goes for that Venomboss in 4.3.6: no more poison.