Comments

• TribalChiefTribalChief Member Posts: 97
    edited February 6
    I also got thing from titan
    Next titan is 3k short sad lyf.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Whoa those are some interesting additions. IW was confirmed for the romance thing, but now we have 6 new champs that could be potential Titan candidates. Wondering which ones will make it in with WT, Onslaught, and Bullseye

I'm actually so pissed 🙃

Wanna see something funny

I think I stole @Pikolu titan crystals
    At least Sersi is a beast on offense and defense, this other piece of **** is completely and utterly useless unless he's sig 200 😭

Emilia90 said:

Whoa those are some interesting additions. IW was confirmed for the romance thing, but now we have 6 new champs that could be potential Titan candidates. Wondering which ones will make it in with WT, Onslaught, and Bullseye

I'm actually so pissed 🙃

Whoever tapped on awesome, you're evil lmao I would literally take Gladiator over this piece of garbage.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

I'm actually so pissed 🙃

At least Sersi is a beast on offense and defense, this other piece of **** is completely and utterly useless unless he's sig 200 😭
    I know I’m sorry about that rng 😭

At the very least, I’d take Thing over Jabari, morb, and the current state of gladiator. I really thought we were getting massacre, spidey 2099, and stark so this was a big shock
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,091 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

I'm actually so pissed 🙃

At the very least, I’d take Thing over Jabari, morb, and the current state of gladiator. I really thought we were getting massacre, spidey 2099, and stark so this was a big shock
    Is morb that bad or you already got him?
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★
    Oh my gosh so many Thing's. I'm so sorry everyone. Haven't seen a soul say they pulled Onslaught yet.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

I'm actually so pissed 🙃

Is morb that bad or you already got him?
    Morb is good, but I’m not a fan of him as a champ. He’s also like the most common 7* titan since you could get him with the pass so I just didn’t want him lol
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

I'm actually so pissed 🙃

I feel your pain, my titan crystals have been Jbari panther, crossbones, and now thing… these titan crystals are supposed to be your way of getting new champs as a 7* but not with my luck I guess

You misunderstand then. When they say new 7*, they mean a new 7* to your roster of 7* you already own.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    I'm kinda mad about starky massacre and sm99 not being added into the titan
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 779 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Emilia90 said:

I'm actually so pissed 🙃

I feel your pain, my titan crystals have been Jbari panther, crossbones, and now thing… these titan crystals are supposed to be your way of getting new champs as a 7* but not with my luck I guess

You misunderstand then. When they say new 7*, they mean a new 7* to your roster of 7* you already own.
    No I understand. The titan crystals are your shot at getting the newly released champions like onslaught and bullseye. It replaces the featured crystals, I get that there are also old champs being released as 7* but titan crystals are the only way to get the newly released champs as 7* (besides whaling out on paragon crystals). Roughly 2/3 of the champs in titan crystal are newly release champs. I was just saying i have bad luck that with 3 titan crystals I still haven’t gotten a newly released champion. Just old champs released as 7*
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Emilia90 said:

I'm actually so pissed 🙃

No I understand. The titan crystals are your shot at getting the newly released champions like onslaught and bullseye. It replaces the featured crystals, I get that there are also old champs being released as 7* but titan crystals are the only way to get the newly released champs as 7* (besides whaling out on paragon crystals). Roughly 2/3 of the champs in titan crystal are newly release champs. I was just saying i have bad luck that with 3 titan crystals I still haven’t gotten a newly released champion. Just old champs released as 7*
    3 titan crystal is an extremely small sample size though. If it were say....10 or more then yea you got amazingly terrible luck indeed.
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 779 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Emilia90 said:

I'm actually so pissed 🙃

3 titan crystal is an extremely small sample size though. If it were say....10 or more then yea you got amazingly terrible luck indeed.
    If 2/3 of the pool are new champs then you have a 1/3 chance to pull an old champ. Times that by 3 and you get 1/27 (1/3 x 1/3 x 1/3) that’s roughly 3.7% chance to only pull old champs in 3 titan crystals. I’m not saying I have the worst luck but that definitely isn’t good luck.

• PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,374 ★★★★★

So when do I get the in game title for Worst Titan Pool opening in MCoC History?

Ngl imo both pulls are wins. I would be happy for either

I hope you weren't talking about Thing lmao

Emilia90 said:

I'm actually so pissed 🙃

Grief and sorrow is all I feel... The best we can do is hope they buff him I guess, if they made the Torch synergy base kit he would be so good, what a shame.