**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Titans Crystal - Hero Not found? What hero did I not get?

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
I opened both my titans, but first one said hero not found… who was it!

Did end up with photon and Kushan’s.. but who was my 1st champion ?? @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    brownchr014brownchr014 Posts: 35
    had same issue. Is there someone that wasn't added properly?
  • Options

had same issue. Is there someone that wasn't added properly?

Yup probably, now it has to be new champion, I waited till banner was up and champions were in the pool.

Definitely felt like I got kabamed
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,680 Guardian
    edited February 6
    You have to update the game. It means you got sersi or redskull, or whoever the other new onenis who don't exist on the January update of the game.

It also means you have a 33% chance of me hating you because I didn't get sersi from my crystal
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    Are you on the latest build that dropped yesterday? If not that could be the problem as Thing, Red Skull, and Sersi were not in the last one.
  • Options
    JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    Had the same thing pop up on mine. I still had the shards though so I decided to spin again.

If this means I missed out on one of the champs I DID want I'm going to be upset.
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

We're looking at this right now for an account from the Content Creator Program.

Looks like the root of this is opening crystals before updating to the most recent build of the game in the app store.

If I'm able to see who you specifically received, I'll update here!

So what's to go with this situation? I opened a titan as well, got the same message then tried again and got a different champ, will/can the opened champ be replaced with the actual champ i would have received?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

We're looking at this right now for an account from the Content Creator Program.

Looks like the root of this is opening crystals before updating to the most recent build of the game in the app store.

So what's to go with this situation? I opened a titan as well, got the same message then tried again and got a different champ, will/can the opened champ be replaced with the actual champ i would have received?
    I wouldn't think so. You didn't update the game. That's part of how new content works.
  • Options

Kabam Jax said:

I wouldn't think so. You didn't update the game. That's part of how new content works.
    True the game wasn't updated, but the Crystal was displaying all the champs. It not like there was any warning saying you need to update yo have access to the full pool...
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    @ContestOfNoobs looks like it worked out for you. Kushala and Photon vs. one of the ‘older’ three new entries (Sersi, Thing, Red Skull) is a win. Unless you are @Pikolu .
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

EDIT: It looks like it turns out an error and refunds your shards. Make sure to update your game before opening!

Okay, so for the people who didn't get the new champs they were supposed to will we be able to contact support to have the correct champ provided?

Our pool options were not the same as everyone else. I spun my crystal again thinking it could just be the game bugging out. (Which isn't unusual).
  • Options
    Jetenyo said:

Kabam Jax said:

True the game wasn't updated, but the Crystal was displaying all the champs. It not like there was any warning saying you need to update yo have access to the full pool...

Exactly this, lol it’s funny how people try to not pick everything lol.

The crystal displayed the champion and the new crystal.

• Options

Kabam Jax said:

Sure I didn't update the game to avoid bug during aw but also there is displayed champs in the crystal which SHOULD all be available, if they're not for whatever reason then that is an issue.
  • Options
    edited February 6

@ContestOfNoobs looks like it worked out for you. Kushala and Photon vs. one of the ‘older’ three new entries (Sersi, Thing, Red Skull) is a win. Unless you are @Pikolu .

So basically if we don’t update we garantee not to pull

Thing,sersi or red skull?

Thats a win lol.

Sorry @Pikolu

[removed]

Looks like win in my book because I didnt update 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Consider it the other way as well, is it an advantage for some to have a decreased size pool and higher odds of pulling a specific champ than others do 🤔
  • Options

Kabam Jax said:

Good because I didn’t want thing,sersi or red skull

Ill enjoy my kushala and photon

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Jetenyo said:

Kabam Jax said:

That's how all new content works. It's how's it's worked in the past as well. It's the reason why they can't send winners of the Livestreams the champions until they're released.
  • Options

So basically if we don’t update we garantee not to pull

Thing,sersi or red skull?

Thats a win lol.

Sorry @Pikolu

Awww look at @Demonzfyre trying to act all tough again because I didnt update the game.

Looks like win in my book because I didnt update 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Ok.
  • Options
    edited February 6

Kabam Jax said:

Good because I didn’t want thing,sersi or red skull

Ill enjoy my kushala and photon

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    I think my major concern is; is the error indicating the champs not in the game, or the champ isn't part of the pool?
    If it's all the newly added champs that could include Onslaught, White Tiger, and Bullseye being excluded as well.
  • Options

Jetenyo said:

Kabam Jax said:

That's how all new content works. It's how's it's worked in the past as well. It's the reason why they can't send winners of the Livestreams the champions until they're released.
    Is that how it has worked in the past? Is this a regularly occurring issue? Never came across this problem so I wouldn't know. Maybe if they had, I don't know, a warning in the update message, or literally anywhere in game people wouldn't have to question these things?

I don't watch the Livestreams so how would I know that?

You want to talk about how things worked in the past? In the past they have provided replacement crystals in the event of a mix up. In the past they have provided free champs to people who were unable to pull something because the pool was not correct. I'm not looking for compensation like they did previously. But I would like clarity on who I should have pulled, and the chance to get the correct champ (particularly if the pull rates for Onslaught, White Tiger, and Bullseye were impacted as well)
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    edited February 6
    Kabam Jax said:

EDIT: It looks like it turns out an error and refunds your shards. Make sure to update your game before opening!

Can I get both of mine refunded too?
  • Options
    Jetenyo said:

Jetenyo said:

Kabam Jax said:

Is that how it has worked in the past? Is this a regularly occurring issue? Never came across this problem so I wouldn't know. Maybe if they had, I don't know, a warning in the update message, or literally anywhere in game people wouldn't have to question these things?

I don't watch the Livestreams so how would I know that?

You want to talk about how things worked in the past? In the past they have provided replacement crystals in the event of a mix up. In the past they have provided free champs to people who were unable to pull something because the pool was not correct. I'm not looking for compensation like they did previously. But I would like clarity on who I should have pulled, and the chance to get the correct champ (particularly if the pull rates for Onslaught, White Tiger, and Bullseye were impacted as well)
    Can you access the new MEQ's if you haven't updated? Could you access the new Incursions event that started yesterday? No, you can't/couldn't. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

This isn't a case of "crystal mixups". They didn't put the wrong champion in the crystal and no champ was missing. It's a case of the old game client not having the new clients updated pool.