**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

5k units for 1 deathless piece.

I'm not spending 10k or more units until I physically see the deathless content rewards in game. I'm not wasting that amount of units to unlock content that will reward me with anything less than the equivalent of cyber weekend deals.

And I'm definitely not spending spending 6k units on a 6* champ regardless of how good they are
I genuinely feel sorry for anyone who didn't get all pieces and genuinely wants to play the content

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,519 ★★★★★
    U could just get those pieces from earned units as what else u gonna use units on and if u really want them u would go for it as u be missing out on the thanos at the end
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 470 ★★★
    Ok? Nobody asked you and certainly nobody asked for that attitude.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,717 ★★★★★
    Thanks for giving us a heads up
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited February 7
    To be honest: I am pleasantly surprised that they made the unit offers permanent…

So now you can actually wait to see what the special quest will be like and decide whether you want to shell out for the final piece…
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,749 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

0_Alph4 said:

I'm not spending 10k or more units until I physically see the deathless content rewards in game. I'm not wasting that amount of units to unlock content that will reward me with anything less than the equivalent of cyber weekend deals.

And I'm definitely not spending spending 6k units on a 6* champ regardless of how good they are
    I genuinely feel sorry for anyone who didn't get all pieces and genuinely wants to play the content

You say that like someone wants you to do otherwise.

Kabam didn't really need to make those pieces available for sale at any price. That they are available is a bonus option, and it is actually priced far, far lower than most people were thinking it would be. And the option was put out there as early as this so people could see what the costs were as early as possible, just in case that affected their decision on whether to expend significant resources to go for the next Deathless champ or not.

The fact that the option to buy the pieces exists at all, and it exists at a relatively reasonable price, and the prices were revealed relatively early in the Deathless champ cycle are all good things for the player community. It took a lot of effort on your part to try to portray it as a negative thing, and in my opinion it was largely wasted effort.
    And not just one piece, but 3, just incase somebody had missed afew.
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 134

To be honest: I am pleasantly surprised that they made the unit offers permanent…

So now you can actually wait to see what the special quest will be like and decide whether you want to shell out for the final piece…

Hi, where did they say that the units offers are permanent? Can you share the link?
    Thanks
  • Options
    Ragnarok13Ragnarok13 Posts: 57
    Thanks for letting me know
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,113 ★★★★★
    Mikes_mom said:

Hi, where did they say that the units offers are permanent? Can you share the link?
    Thanks
    Just check the deathless tab in the store. They have no timer, therefore they are permanent.
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 461 ★★★
    edited February 7
    The main thing that has me confused with the purchase limit on the missing deathless parts, I believe it was Crashed who said they did it to stop you from awakening the champ but isn't there a 1 purchase limit on the 7 star version? If so why would you put a 3 purchase limit on the missing parts? surely you would make it a limit of 4 since the 1st part everyone got in mail for free?

Nevermind it makes sense why its 3, I forgot 2 of the parts are permanent.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,847 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

0_Alph4 said:

Kabam didn't really need to make those pieces available for sale at any price. That they are available is a bonus option, and it is actually priced far, far lower than most people were thinking it would be. And the option was put out there as early as this so people could see what the costs were as early as possible, just in case that affected their decision on whether to expend significant resources to go for the next Deathless champ or not.

The fact that the option to buy the pieces exists at all, and it exists at a relatively reasonable price, and the prices were revealed relatively early in the Deathless champ cycle are all good things for the player community. It took a lot of effort on your part to try to portray it as a negative thing, and in my opinion it was largely wasted effort.
    Understand the logic, 3 pieces are temporary, other 2 (necro and gully challenge) are permanent. We should be really grateful for kabam for this.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,577 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

0_Alph4 said:

Understand the logic, 3 pieces are temporary, other 2 (necro and gully challenge) are permanent. We should be really grateful for kabam for this.
    Agreed. I wasn’t expecting to see the pieces from necropolis and gully challenge in the selector at all.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,282 ★★★★★
    Do content or buy the content.
    I thought players wanted to do instead of buy all this time? Yes yes.