**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Winter of woe energy requirements

Why does it cost 10 energy to get to the boss?

That's crazy, these fights are going to take me more than 7 tries to get down. Not really interested in using energy to figure out the fight.

I'm curious if 1) this was done on purpose and 2) how the rest in the community feel about it

Comments

• Options
    jj_jj_9jj_jj_9 Posts: 107
    I hate it

I understand it though. Kabam explained why they did it on the livestream and it is much better then the alternative they discussed. (entry token)
  • Options
    ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 128
    jj_jj_9 said:

I hate it

I understand it though. Kabam explained why they did it on the livestream and it is much better then the alternative they discussed. (entry token)

Really? I missed the live stream. What was the thinking behind it?
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 953 ★★★
    I'd love to keep practicing this fun and interactive fight, however I'm also out of energy. Lame.
  • Options
    Yeah I missed the livestream as well it don’t agree with this, at least not the extreme of it. Sure it is for two weeks, but this takes the fun of practice away and requires you to dig into your revive stash, which can be a painful expending on the content you are trying to do this month
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,440 ★★★★★
    Complete **** move.
  • Options
    I’d be ok with it if it was just a line from you to the boss with no middle node. 5 energy cost and that’s all.
    Why is the middle node necessary?
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

I’d be ok with it if it was just a line from you to the boss with no middle node. 5 energy cost and that’s all.
    Why is the middle node necessary?

Considering the difficulty and the very limited counters that the fight has, I’d be ok with one energy per tile or even zero, similar to EOP.
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 645 ★★★★
    You’re 100% right, this does nothing but cause friction with the playerbase
  • Options
    Tim1234Tim1234 Posts: 163
    Hendross said:

I'd love to keep practicing this fun and interactive fight, however I'm also out of energy. Lame.

What is fun about this fight … brute force is my obstacle aside from that it’s not fun at all
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    Horrible. Sucks the fun right out of the event.