**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Anyone else giving up on Deathless King Groot (and therefore Thanos) just from this first WoW fight?

I’m not an amazing player and had to do the paragon gauntlet with 5*s which took me a long time, but honestly Winter of Woe just doesn’t seem likely at all without a ton of revives. Anyone else in the same position?

Comments

• Options
    BeastDad said:

He wasn't that hard to beat with OG hulk, but with Warlock not working I doubt I'm messing with the robot objective.

Worlock is fixed now, but still a poor choice. g99 is better
  • Options
    TheholyplungerTheholyplunger Posts: 70
    Yeah, this is one of the hardest fights they have ever made. I'm honestly not sure what the target champ was meant to be. G99? Perhaps? But mine is only a 5* and that's not going to cut it. If I lose out on the deathless piece I too am going to be very unhappy. I was actually excited to hunt the piece through this content. But this abs fight...idk
  • Options
    CloudlololCloudlolol Posts: 24

Yeah, this is one of the hardest fights they have ever made. I'm honestly not sure what the target champ was meant to be. G99? Perhaps? But mine is only a 5* and that's not going to cut it. If I lose out on the deathless piece I too am going to be very unhappy. I was actually excited to hunt the piece through this content. But this abs fight...idk

G99 is very hard, as ur heal block rely on sp2, and I often threw sp2 on abs man’s when his unstoppable buff is on. (99’s sp2 is long)
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

BeastDad said:

He wasn't that hard to beat with OG hulk, but with Warlock not working I doubt I'm messing with the robot objective.

Worlock is fixed now, but still a poor choice. g99 is better
    How does g99 even work
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,178 ★★★★★
    I'm hoping to just She-Hulk the fight, she seems geared to get it done.
  • Options
    ra_wrra_wr Posts: 63
    BeastDad said:

"not that hard with hulk" not everyone has a hulk.