**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Winter of Woe Begins

NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,400 ★★★★
That went well...

Comments

• Options
    krystolixkrystolix Posts: 73
    More like Winter of No Tier 4 Alpha.
  • Options
    BigTuna_2054BigTuna_2054 Posts: 28
    So I watched all these videos of MSD soloing Abs man with Guilly99 and Karate Mike having a lot of problems but beating him with Guilly99. In these videos Guilly99 SP1 drained power. Now I try it and her SP1 drains no power. What’s up with this?
  • Options

So I watched all these videos of MSD soloing Abs man with Guilly99 and Karate Mike having a lot of problems but beating him with Guilly99. In these videos Guilly99 SP1 drained power. Now I try it and her SP1 drains no power. What’s up with this?

Did you activate any pre fights @BigTuna_2054
  • Options
    krystolix said:

More like Winter of No Tier 4 Alpha.

That @krystolix is an understatement 😂
  • Options
    MARKESE07 said:

So I hate to say it, but fully exploring necropolis seems alot easier then this "Woe No" nonsense. I just wish Kabam could understand when people spend money, they're more likely to spend on a great offer, not buying revives for nonsense content only 5% of the player base can beat

Even the top 5% had a super hard time doing this fight @MARKESE07
  • Options
    CloudlololCloudlolol Posts: 24

MARKESE07 said:

So I hate to say it, but fully exploring necropolis seems alot easier then this "Woe No" nonsense. I just wish Kabam could understand when people spend money, they're more likely to spend on a great offer, not buying revives for nonsense content only 5% of the player base can beat

I don’t get it why these robot mission set so hard, all robots are rely on dot!

• Options
    edited February 8

MARKESE07 said:

I don’t get it why these robot mission set so hard, all robots are rely on dot!

I agree, Nimrod doesn't do that well against him i would swap him for warlock but not using him till the fix is live
  • Options
    MonsterrrrrrrrMonsterrrrrrrr Posts: 5
    The energy requirement is disgusting and really not necessary since their AI is not behaving properly.
  • Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 194 ★★
    It is a ridiculous fight I managed to take him down with sandman, sweating it out for 20 mins.

The struggle is you have to play perfect no margin for error. Can’t even block hits for most of the fight. On top of that you don’t do a lot of dmg because he mostly gonna be in his form and you get no support from dot. The worst part is if you don’t solo he’ll start regenerating mass health next time you go in.

Managed to take him down to 25% hp on first attempt and then went back in and he went back up to 60% health after throwing 2 sp1. Really annoying fight it can’t get worse right RIGHT?!?

• Options
    Skyfaw said:

It is a ridiculous fight I managed to take him down with sandman, sweating it out for 20 mins.

The struggle is you have to play perfect no margin for error. Can’t even block hits for most of the fight. On top of that you don’t do a lot of dmg because he mostly gonna be in his form and you get no support from dot. The worst part is if you don’t solo he’ll start regenerating mass health next time you go in.

Managed to take him down to 25% hp on first attempt and then went back in and he went back up to 60% health after throwing 2 sp1. Really annoying fight it can’t get worse right RIGHT?!?

Good job @Skyfaw
  • Options
    edited February 8

As it stands now, I'm almost passing on the whole thing. I like a challenge as much as the next guy, but it's simply not worth the stress for me. It's too much. Too much everything.

My thoughts exactly I'm in my 15th attempt 😅
  • Options

The energy requirement is disgusting and really not necessary since their AI is not behaving properly.

Yes energy is too high