**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

WOW: can't attempt as missing viable champs

DarknessFallsDarknessFalls Posts: 131 ★★
edited February 8 in General Discussion
Recently It feels like end game content is more RNG based, same happened with Necro, didn't have Shuri or Aegon, opened many abyss nexus, spend even 10k plus units in banquet event for abyss nexus, but just no luck.

Now we have wow, the new end game content, already for objectives limited champs and on top due to nodes many are not even viable. I don't have she Hulk or hulk(6 or 7 star).

Now I do have a decent size roster,around 170 6 stars and 15+ 7 stars

Seems unfair as most of the content is around you being Lucky to have a certain champ.

Though hoping to see over the week if any other gamma champ works.

Comments

• Options
    Thokk150Thokk150 Posts: 73
    Overseer is good if you have him
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,279 ★★★★
    Top Players have all the champs available, this content is for them that's why it's called Everest Content
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 574 ★★★
    Agreed. Why give a limiting challenge by asking us to use specific champs, and then eliminate the vast majority of the specific champs? Good game design would be making it viable to use at least 1/2 of the tagged champs so people have options.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 968 ★★★
    There is a pretty big spread of Paragons out there. Grow your roster and you will get there eventually. Unfortunately, the top dogs will complain if a 4* hulk can solo WOW Absorbing Man, then there’s no challenge for them. Can’t please everyone mate.
    I am kind of annoyed that for all that effort for three months, you only get half of a T4A? That’s 1/6 of a rank 3. So after 9 months, you are half way there, feels like a lot slower than EOP. I will try the first round objectives and if doesn’t work out, it’s too bad for me. Might as well try to 100% Act 8 and hope 8.4 is not filled with Bulleyes in every path.