**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need help robot objective WOE

Who to rank up for WOE I can awaken and r4 them and if needed r5 but I'd rather save the tier 6 and tier 3 alpha

Comments

• Options
    KC4lifeKC4life Posts: 23
    @ahmynuts that sounds terrifying How much percent of health do u think warlock can take off in a fight
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    I can get 15% off per try. But im giving up for today. Absman is just to passive
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

If the bug is fixed then warlock is the best* option

* best is a VERY strong word to use here because this objective sucks and a bunch of robots are really pretty much the same level of usefulness

Bug is fixed and warlock is still not the best option sadly
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    edited February 8
    So far we have seen following:
    G2099 Solo (MSD), Warlock Solo (AndrewTheRuff), Viv Solo (BeroMan).

Omega Sentinel, Nimrod and Darkhawk have been rumored to work.
  • Options
    SleamzySleamzy Posts: 26
    Warlock's attack is cake. 7r2 500hits and he's still not dead. Sigh
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Omega sentinent and 500 hits, guaranteed
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i honestly have no idea how i managed to solo him with OG Hulk .. the regen was nowhere near this punishing as it has been with this robot objective. and i did the exact same thing except swap for a robot and the regen is insane.

Hulk can't stop regen ... i guess it was just pure outdamage it ... but i got him down to 23% with NIMGOD and one SP1 later and stupid AI, back up to 38%. i don't remember any scenario like that with regen in the Hulk fight.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,036 ★★★
    Deacon said:

i honestly have no idea how i managed to solo him with OG Hulk .. the regen was nowhere near this punishing as it has been with this robot objective. and i did the exact same thing except swap for a robot and the regen is insane.

Hulk can't stop regen ... i guess it was just pure outdamage it ... but i got him down to 23% with NIMGOD and one SP1 later and stupid AI, back up to 38%. i don't remember any scenario like that with regen in the Hulk fight.

What was your rotation with Nimrod? He's currently my strongest robot option at 6r5 (probably for many others as well).
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★

Deacon said:

What was your rotation with Nimrod? He's currently my strongest robot option at 6r5 (probably for many others as well).
    Yes I wanna know as well, do tag me if he replies
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    Variants have 1 point of buffer right? I'm about to just miss this one because kabam can miss me with this dumb objective. I'm having a hard time believing they can concoct another fight and restriction as convoluted as this one
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★

Deacon said:

I always tried to make sure I had my yellow icon stage ready for whenever he threw a special so I would instantly stop the regen ... i could have revived and finished it but I was just so ticked off at how the AI suddenly changed near the end and i'd either die from the degen as he wouldn't throw anything or he'd throw repeatedly and i couldn't maintain the stop regen. frustrating because he was down to 23%.

but essentially i was keeping his form in cooldown and that was the main source of damage when he was just not in any form i'd hit him with the SP2. but as soon as i saw the light ... BOOM the AI changed and I just didn't want to bother.
  • Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★
    edited February 8
    Ashacekar said:

So far we have seen following:
    G2099 Solo (MSD), Warlock Solo (AndrewTheRuff), Viv Solo (BeroMan).

Omega Sentinel, Nimrod and Darkhawk have been rumored to work.

Bero didnt solo it and rainbow boosted. MSD did solo… with a rainbow boosted r2 7 star. Havent seen andys so Im curious if there are other caveats like with the other two. The takeaway is that Kabam tuned this fight so poorly that (at least) two of the best summoners in game were reduced to using crutches and limping their way to a solo.

Edit: Well wouldn’t you know it! Andy actually managed it with a 6r4 unboosted- is what I would be saying if he hadnt have used a 7 star r2 rainbow boosted warlock to do it!
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    Sleamzy said:

ahmynuts said:

Variants have 1 point of buffer right? I'm about to just miss this one because kabam can miss me with this dumb objective. I'm having a hard time believing they can concoct another fight and restriction as convoluted as this one

I'm thinking the same thing, my warlock and guillotine is r3 and although i can put them in r4, i can't put a tech champion r5 rn and i'm hearing people say that even a 7* r2 is having troubles with the fight, just imagine a 6* r4 zzzz
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,036 ★★★
    Deacon said:

Deacon said:

I always tried to make sure I had my yellow icon stage ready for whenever he threw a special so I would instantly stop the regen ... i could have revived and finished it but I was just so ticked off at how the AI suddenly changed near the end and i'd either die from the degen as he wouldn't throw anything or he'd throw repeatedly and i couldn't maintain the stop regen. frustrating because he was down to 23%.

but essentially i was keeping his form in cooldown and that was the main source of damage when he was just not in any form i'd hit him with the SP2. but as soon as i saw the light ... BOOM the AI changed and I just didn't want to bother.
    @captain_rogers
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★

Sleamzy said:

ahmynuts said:

I'm thinking the same thing, my warlock and guillotine is r3 and although i can put them in r4, i can't put a tech champion r5 rn and i'm hearing people say that even a 7* r2 is having troubles with the fight, just imagine a 6* r4 zzzz
    For real. The devs in the office were off the iso 8 on this one
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,311 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I may bookmark this thread to tag you in 2 weeks when they better themselves with the objectives. Don’t underestimate them.
    I am giving the robot objective a miss as well. Can’t let my sanity be affected by this BS.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

I’m kinda screwed lol
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

• Options
    KC4lifeKC4life Posts: 23
    I'm struggling with gully and warlock might go with warlock since he is safer but it's gonna be a long fight