**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Can we get the guy on the right in this game?

StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 624 ★★★
Pretty please....

Comments

• Options
    KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 160 ★★
    That would be amazing
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 912 ★★★
    Is that Predator? I wouldn’t want him in the game, but that’s just my opinion.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,071 ★★★★
    Skyfaw said:

If we doing crossover we might as well go all out.

As cool as that would be, I don't think it'll happen.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,948 ★★★★★
    Marvel VS DC will never happen and neither will adding Amalgam characters.
  • Options
    I could see Predator as a possibility since Predator is owned by Fox and Fox is also owned by Disney...

i would imagine there would still be rights issues to sort out but I think the end result would be worth it. If the Mortal Kombat games are able to do it with properties owned by different owners surely Kabam could make it happen for properties owned by the same owner.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Predator’s comic form is officially a Marvel property so it is definitely possible.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,773 ★★★★
    If Predator was added, would he be cosmic or tech?
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 598 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Predator’s comic form is officially a Marvel property so it is definitely possible.

It’s licensed and recent. Historically Darkhorse put out the predator books prior to 2022.

• Options
    0_Alph40_Alph4 Posts: 103
    EdisonLaw said:

If Predator was added, would he be cosmic or tech?

I think hed be skill
    If the game counts falcon, BP civil war and mantis as skill then predator would also fall under that category
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

It’s licensed and recent. Historically Darkhorse put out the predator books prior to 2022.

it is licensed but Predator is also owned by Disney in the end which likely would make an appearance in MCOC easier. How easy I have no idea. I am not a lawyer