**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

New phone

I'm planning to buy a new phone, is iOS still better than android phones for this game?, faster at loading screens?

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,646 ★★★★★
    Yes, iOS is still more optimized but the experience isn't bad on android. If you don't care about slightly better graphics and animations then i'd personally go android
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 757 ★★★
    Who dis????
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,357 ★★★★★
    Aaronxz said:

I'm planning to buy a new phone, is iOS still better than android phones for this game?, faster at loading screens?

New new phone like S24/Snapdragon 8Gen 3 new or new-ish like iPhone 15?

If there's a problem, it's probably going to be addressed faster on iOS. Not because it's "better" or anything, but because developers get the vocal blame on iOS and Android gets the vocal blame on Android.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,865 ★★★★★

Who dis????

Lmfaooooo you beat me to it
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,191 ★★★★★
    Get a mid to high end Android and use rest of money to buy ps5
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,022 Guardian
    From what I've heard, iOS has had some crashing issues on their higher-end phones, so that can always be an issue.
  • Options
    AaronxzAaronxz Posts: 9
    edited February 12

Aaronxz said:

New new phone like S24/Snapdragon 8Gen 3 new or new-ish like iPhone 15?

If there's a problem, it's probably going to be addressed faster on iOS. Not because it's "better" or anything, but because developers get the vocal blame on iOS and Android gets the vocal blame on Android.
    Currently have iphone 13 pro max, i'm planning on s24 ultra or 15 pro max
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I have an iPhone 15 Pro Max and the inputs are all over the place. You can search the forums for posts about the issue. I had to go back to playing on my iPhone XS Max. I'd rather deal with the lag than with unintended inputs.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great phone and I have no problems with other games. If MCOC is what you play the most and are comfortable with Android, go for it. God knows that the chances this lot fix it are slim at best.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★

Who dis????

A A Ron
  • Options
    TheHercTheHerc Posts: 81
    Aaronxz said:

Aaron marvel?