**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Romance store

2»

Comments

• Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

Ngl if I had the units, I would get the tb bundles

Nigel, can you please reply to this chap? So rude.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    Not gonna lie, if there were some form of "bonuses" (like solo objective milestones from spending x amount of units) and it was worthwhile I'd probably buy the T6CC and 7* 1-2 offers. And/or if they also had T2 dust. As it stands, I'll probably sit these out, tho I do have a surplus of 10,000 units right now...
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    The relic deals of a type never seen before, and they are fairly inexpensive. The rest are extremely meh.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    It's wild that a 1>2 romance gem is nearly double the price of a 4>5 romance gem when the catalyst requirement isn't a huge deal, I was between r5ing hulking or r2ing gamora, I bought the romance gem and did both. The pricing on some of them is wild, like 5000 for a "limited pool" that every champion is available elsewhere from. Least I get to save my money and units for the most part.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    Thanks for the clarification!
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,312 ★★★★
    I guess I whaled a bit more than I should have.

so many many romance crystals and I got two 7*.. spin didn't work so I pop the crystals.

not the best 7* but hey, any 7* from paragon is good thing.

going to pay my cc off coming cutoff. 🤪
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 503 ★★★
    The store isnt bad at all. Its got a good balance for ranking 7r2 and 6r5. Basically, it will benefit the higher paragons who are building towards valiant. The unit costs are well priced, nothing is cheap but nothing is overtly expensive.

I had a goal of getting my Titania to r2 and was happy to spend units in the store to get there.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,326 ★★★★★
    I'm sure many have purchased T4 Alpha catalyst fragments.
    And many have passed it after a second of look.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    As a Paragon, I only bought the 2k deal (with units in stash) for the 3-4 Gem (which I used on Colossus) and I also used the 1-2, 2-3 Gems on Scarlet Witch, Yeah, I know it's overpriced, but whatever.
  • Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 778 ★★★
    Got today😊
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,960 ★★★★★

Well decided to buy the Odin. Nothing too exciting from the 20 enhanced Paragon crystals, but pretty damn happy with the 7* outcome from the Be Mine crystal - she was one of my top 7* targets.

Now rethinking what I might buy - looking more seriously at one of the R2 gems for her.

While black widow relic helps a lot for black cat, I don't think it's worthy to buy a relic awakening gem with units, you can adjust with the unduped relic until you manually dupe the relic.
  • Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 104
    Mayavi said:

Got today😊

From what ?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,960 ★★★★★
    Mayavi said:

Got today😊

Goddamn luck right there
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Wow...units disparity between valiant and paragon deals...though not for all deals...

R5 romance gem...valiant is 2k and paragon is 3k
    R5 Gen gem...valiant is 3k and paragon is 4.5k
    7* only crystal...valiant is 5k and paragon is 7.5k
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang, from the game team:

An update here on a few fixes that are live or will be live shortly RE the valentines sale and items.

7Star Rank up gem 1-2:

• Added invisible woman to the usable champ list
    • Updated English-only description to only call out the Romance Crystals (Couples Crystals do not have 7 stars so we removed that part of the callout)
    Romance Rank up gems
    • Fixed an issue where OG Scarlet Witch was not tagged properly
    For additional clarity: Romance and Couples Crystals share a Champ pool. Because the Couples Crystal is the Cavalier Crystal, it cannot drop 7-Stars.
    Hmm…my other post seems to have disappeared into the ether, so apologies if this becomes a double post at some point.

@“Kabam Jax” (or anyone else) - just want to make absolutely sure before I buy it that the 7* R1-R2 Romance gem works for Mantis, right? Just want to make sure as gems in the past years listed the champions and these don’t seem to.
  • Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 778 ★★★
    arifin74 said:

Mayavi said:

Got today😊

From what ?
    Romance crystals by units
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 295 ★★
    edited February 16
    Idk when I will get lucky. Just wasted 1500 units. After seeing this post..😂🤣

I need just 2 champs as 6* HT and archangel. Kabam please put them next featured crystal. I never got them. Opened so many dual, class crystal, abyss. But bad k ck always..

Only these 2 left in my roaster the day I got them they will directly R5 ascended