Missing Heart Coded Keys

Is anyone else missing this week's heart coded keys? My main account and alt accounts say I have claimed them, but they are not in my inventory, and I have not completed the side quest yet.

Comments

• HalordonHalordon Member Posts: 21
    Yes, they disappeared…
  • HammmsandwichHammmsandwich Member Posts: 1
    I’ve got the same issue I’ve claimed all that I can but it says I don’t have any to use! I’ve not been able to do the side quest at all yet, hopefully they sort this before the quest ends
  • lumilaululumilaulu Member Posts: 5
    Ditto. I know I had them just a few hours ago, too, since I was previewing the quests to try and figure out what the difference between weeks 1 and 2 was. Then when I sat down to actually play, they were all gone.
  • Sebastien_67Sebastien_67 Member Posts: 6
    Yes i have lost 10 keys since last mcoc iPhone update
    Incredible !!!
  • Flynn222Flynn222 Member Posts: 1
    I have same problem
  • Mustafa01Mustafa01 Member Posts: 2
    Same here guys i haven't touched side quests are key are disappeared :⁠,⁠-⁠)
  • SuperKitSuperKit Member Posts: 1
    Sane with me
  • Paddy_HoopskyPaddy_Hoopsky Member Posts: 5
    Same problem all heart keys are gone and event is locked can’t enter
  • ChaddersChadders Member Posts: 1
    I am missing a few too. Others in my alliance have said it happened to them too.
  • Co55micCo55mic Member Posts: 1
    I did 2 runs of week 2 earlier but don't have access anymore. My tokens have also disappeared from my inventory. I wanted to take advantage of the 22 hour Hero Use event. Hopefully, Kabam can sort this soon.
  • wingedWarrior2099wingedWarrior2099 Member Posts: 124
    I only did two rifts but claimed all of them, just checked and they all have disappeared.
  • BelgarionBelgarion Member Posts: 9
    Toutes mes
    Clés reçues hier ont disparues également 🤬😡
  • beegee126beegee126 Member Posts: 5
    Yup, I lost all of mine... Probably 14 or so of them? I only ran through once or twice. Any idea who could help with this? Amy way to get resolution or to get them back?
  • detento_4587detento_4587 Member Posts: 4
    Same problem here... 16 are missing

• ApocryphalKingApocryphalKing Member Posts: 12
    Still missing mine, says collected but not in my inventory. Weeks 1-14
  • SquashiniSquashini Member Posts: 5
    Missing mine as well. All the ones from this week
  • lofibotlofibot Member Posts: 1
    i am facing the same in 3rd week , showing claimed but after 2 sec they are again showing to claim and the cycle remains the same . help kabam ,
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian

• Zeuss_11Zeuss_11 Member Posts: 5
    Unable to claim heart coded key.
  • DarthshotgunDarthshotgun Member Posts: 1
    It's says the issue has been resolved and they will be distributed through in game messages. When will this be exactly. All my keys that I claimed last week disappeared and this week I've only been able to claim 3. It's says I have 4 more available to claim but when I select it, it just reappears as being able to claim it