Options

X-Men '97 trailer is here!!! Let's goooooooo!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,106 ★★★★

This looks like it's going be a amazing. Can't wait. I watched all the old X-men cartoons so this is going to bring back a lot of good memories.

I watched them so much that I can recall so many epsisodes word for word 😅 Especially Night of the Sentinels!
    I had those Pizza Hut VHS tapes and watched Night Of The Sentinels, Enter Magneto, Deadly Reunions, and Captive Hearts more times than I can count.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,469 ★★★★
    Art style looks tremendous
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,621 ★★★★★

This looks like it's going be a amazing. Can't wait. I watched all the old X-men cartoons so this is going to bring back a lot of good memories.

I watched them so much that I can recall so many epsisodes word for word 😅 Especially Night of the Sentinels!
    I had those Pizza Hut VHS tapes and watched Night Of The Sentinels, Enter Magneto, Deadly Reunions, and Captive Hearts more times than I can count.
    Same!! My life was spent glued to those cartoons. I still have the Pizza Hut Night of the Sentinels unopened 😂
  • Options
    SilentArisSilentAris Posts: 56

Siliyo said:

Imagine a 90s style MCOC champ (in terms of art). That would be fire

Like this superman classic from injustice 2
    Ooh the DISRESPECT! This is a MARVEL post man 😂 Focus!
    Not gonna lie I don't like injustice 2 that much but they cook with their character design.
  • Options
    Currently watching the series to catch up on it for x men ‘97 definitely excited for the continuation!
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 235 ★★
    Gotta buff cyclops kabam, and Beast!!!
  • Options
    TheObiJuanTheObiJuan Posts: 44
    MEH
  • Options

Currently watching the series to catch up on it for x men ‘97 definitely excited for the continuation!

Binge watch the hell out of it lol
  • Options

Gotta buff cyclops kabam, and Beast!!!

Their buffs been long overdue anyway 😂
  • Options

MEH

Excuse me? We don't need this negativity! Calling all X-Men fans from around the world! We must unite and defeat this evil! 😂
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,932 ★★★★★
    edited February 16

MEH

You just gonna simply be THAT one singular person in the whole world rn aren't you.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

MEH

You just gonna simply be THAT one singular person in the whole world rn aren't you.
    Always gotta be one lol