**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Champ Would You Rank Up?

ReggieReggie Posts: 221
edited December 2017 in Strategy and Tips
All I have right now is one alpha catalyst to use, and I really want to use it wisely. I’d appreciate knowing your reason why you’d chose one over the other.

Which Champ Would You Rank Up? 51 votes

4-STAR DAREDEVIL RANK 3 TO 4
54% 28 votes
4-STAR BLACK PANTHER RANK 3 TO 4
37% 19 votes
4-STAR ANT-MAN RANK 2 TO 3
7% 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Is DD awakened?
  • Options
    camm961 wrote: »
    Is DD awakened?

Unfortunately, no... None of these are awakened.
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    For the meemeeeess
  • Options
    buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Hold for something better
  • Options
    So more people say Rank up DAREDEVIL. I’m anxious to get my hero rating up. But if I really should wait, I will. Because those T4BC’s are hard to come by...
  • Options
    GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    I'd say wait, unless having a R4 will really help you progress. Imho, Black Panther is the better option than DD, though DD can be really useful when awakened to a high sig, the auto evade is a life saver sometimes
  • Options
    I am really contemplating just going ahead and ranking up DareDevil.
  • Options
    GQuantao wrote: »
    I'd say wait, unless having a R4 will really help you progress. Imho, Black Panther is the better option than DD, though DD can be really useful when awakened to a high sig, the auto evade is a life saver sometimes

I was thinking the same way. I also believe Black Panther is the better option.
  • Options
    PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    I would personally wait for something better.

However if you have the urge to 4/40 a champ go for black Panther just due to the bleed.

DD would be better if he was awakened. As he isn’t, all he has going for him is his high block proficiency.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Do not ever rank up AM for any reason. Whoever voted for him is trolling you
  • Options
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Do not ever rank up AM for any reason. Whoever voted for him is trolling you

Wow, really?!? I kinda like AM. But I feel like I can understand why you say that.
  • Options
    I would personally wait for something better.

However if you have the urge to 4/40 a champ go for black Panther just due to the bleed.

DD would be better if he was awakened. As he isn’t, all he has going for him is his high block proficiency.

@PrimeSaviour_27 the only reason I’ve been hesitant to rank up this 4* BP is because I already have a 3* just inches away from his max rank. So he’s gonna be a 3* Rank 4/40 awakened.
  • Options
    Hello all, I just want to say that if you have a three star bp close to max then I say go for Ed as a four or bw or definitely blade if you have him.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    awakenwd DD is a beast.. especially going up against unblockable specials..evade evade evade
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Id hold on for someone better, not saying they're bad champs but plenty of better ones
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Rank up your BP he's really good with his bleed.
    And ranking up a 4-star champ to R4 is not big of a deal even if you don't have any R4 4-star champ.

DD is not an option, he's is pretty much useless unduped.

Don't even think about Ant-man.
  • Options
    DD is for players with little skill. Which is nothing to be ashamed of. Your better off with BP for his great bleed utility. DD has a higher pb and chance to evade projectiles. Not very useful unless you're sitting around blocking a lot.
  • Options
    Here are my Top 20 @Hubris_hater

5czmk8aodgee.jpeg
    x7kgc12p0ikr.jpeg
  • Options
    AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    All of them are terrible. Do not rank up any. Unless Dd is duped
  • Options
    I think I’m doing pretty good for someone who just started playing at the end of Oct 2017, and I even started an alliance which has won all our wars and completed 100% of every AQ. And we only have 15 members thus far.
  • Options
    All of them are terrible. Do not rank up any. Unless Dd is duped

Thanks @Animatronicsto Seems like that’s what pretty much everyone is saying. I’m glad I haven’t made any moves yet. Just focusing on ranking up all these 3* I keep getting “lucky” enough to pull. It’s like all of my 2* have been duped and awakened.

• Options
    AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    @Reggie don’t sweat it man. Sometimes you get lucky sometimes you don’t. I didn’t get lucky until a few days ago when I got AA, 2 Dorms and a Ghost rider in one week. You’ll have your good champs soon
  • Options
    @Animatronicsto I feel you man. The luck is minimal on this game, but I’m still quite addicted. I’ve logged in every day since I started playing and I have over 100 Champs now. I love my AA, but he’s only a 3*. I’ve been pumping ISO into him to get him maxed out. My Dorm too. Just a 3*. I don’t even have a Ghost Rider yet.
  • Options
    I have duped and awakened quite a few 3* champs tho, so I guess that’s a good sign for me. 🤷🏾‍♂️
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Bro go for hood or Crossbones. Both are really good. Crossbones can deal with evasion almost completely with 5 stacks of fury, and the furies are solid. Play daily catalyst quests for the stuff for hood. The people who said DD was good dupes were talking about the one in all red, not the Netflix version. No one else is really worth the r4. Bide your time and get good champs. I have CB almost at r5, and he has served me well. I would recommend going for him.
  • Options
    option 4 get better champs
  • Options
    Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Save your resources...
  • Options
    Bro go for hood or Crossbones. Both are really good. Crossbones can deal with evasion almost completely with 5 stacks of fury, and the furies are solid. Play daily catalyst quests for the stuff for hood. The people who said DD was good dupes were talking about the one in all red, not the Netflix version. No one else is really worth the r4. Bide your time and get good champs. I have CB almost at r5, and he has served me well. I would recommend going for him.

I appreciate this response bro @Hammerbro_64