7* Loyalty Crystal Update?

So, any word on if/when we're getting an update to this crystal?

Comments

• Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 457 ★★★
    Didn't they say that at the very least, the Champs wouldn't change for a year? Or were those the Incursion crystals?
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    I may have totally misunderstood, but I thought there was going to be some kind of shard acquisition mechanism for some of these crystals.

Might have been in a dream.

Dr. Zola
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,913 ★★★★★

Didn't they say that at the very least, the Champs wouldn't change for a year? Or were those the Incursion crystals?

It was both. So I do not expect an update until September at the earliest.
  • GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Member Posts: 385 ★★★
    DrZola said:

I may have totally misunderstood, but I thought there was going to be some kind of shard acquisition mechanism for some of these crystals.

Dr. Zola

i think they said they were discussing that, so it’s possible it went the way of wish crystals and masteries 2.0
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,919 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I think they said for season 48 there be a loyalty crystal shard in season rewards
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Not a dream

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,153 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Not a dream

I actually don't like this change, hate me but loyalty crystal is something which can keep the community satisfied for few more years.
    It provides a meaningful and worthy area to spend loyalty on.

Obviously everyone loves more free shards but It is fine when loyalty crystals are exclusively purchased by loyalty. Obviously it restricts players from spending on other loyalty store resources but that's the whole point of the crystal. Players should choose what's important for them.

I know a update like this would be nice, but this is too soon. Maybe they should've delayed it by few more months (atleast 6 months). But for majority of playerbase, this sure helps 👍
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Not a dream

Thx—makes me feel like maybe my mental faculties aren’t completely gone.

Dr. Zola

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Not a dream

I actually don't like this change, hate me but loyalty crystal is something which can keep the community satisfied for few more years.

Obviously everyone loves more free shards but It is fine when loyalty crystals are exclusively purchased by loyalty. Obviously it restricts players from spending on other loyalty store resources but that's the whole point of the crystal. Players should choose what's important for them.

I know a update like this would be nice, but this is too soon. Maybe they should've delayed it by few more months (atleast 6 months). But for majority of playerbase, this sure helps 👍
    It’s not for the majority of the player base. They’re replacing some 7* shards with loyalty shards and a small amount of players (plat and above) receive those 7* shards in season rewards today.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,405 Guardian
    edited February 17

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Not a dream

Master tier war players can choose to use their loyalty on items, or their units on items. War health potions get quite pricey with both, so it is nice how the Loyalty crystal (which is an AW exclusive item) isn't being gated behind the Loyalty cost for these top-tier players.
  • RhythmDeviceRhythmDevice Member Posts: 28
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I may be wrong or I misunderstood… but this may be next season not this one.
  • Discodave715Discodave715 Member Posts: 4
    This may be an unpopular opinion, but the exclusive champions in the loyalty pool suck, besides black cat, which I've already received and duped. Now I'm sitting on almost 3 million in loyalty.