**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Sinister Relic with Emma Frost ???

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,156 ★★★★★
So the Relic inflicts a bleed debuff when the Striker exits ... and if the champion is bled or immune to bleed, they are supposed to gain either a precision or cruetly passive ... Emma in her diamond form is immune to bleed yet when the striker exits, nothing happens. She gets no passive from the bleed immunity.

In her telepath form she gets it but not in diamond. Is this working as intended?

Comments

• Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 353 ★★★
    I’m thinking this might be because of Emma’s immunity being technically considered a situational/conditional immunity. IMIW is another one of those weird immunities with his armors
  • Options
    DUHveed said:

I’m thinking this might be because of Emma’s immunity being technically considered a situational/conditional immunity. IMIW is another one of those weird immunities with his armors

So then it just won't work with Emma in her diamond form then?
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★
    Deacon said:

DUHveed said:

She might be one of those ones that slips through the crack because of when she was released, so her kit doesn't really respond well to The Relic.
  • Options

Deacon said:

DUHveed said:

She might be one of those ones that slips through the crack because of when she was released, so her kit doesn't really respond well to The Relic.
    well ****. ok thanks. guess that'll not be fixed then smh
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,357 ★★★★★
    Deacon said:

Deacon said:

DUHveed said:

well ****. ok thanks. guess that'll not be fixed then smh
    Might be fixed sooner than you expect. There have been a few of those changing immunity interactions addressed somewhat recently.