**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Dust is unplayable

I admit I'm not an msd level player but throughout the years I've been able to learn and counter pretty much every champion with time, dust is just complete bs, more then bullseye and photon, and it doesn't help that unless you're using the most high tech newest phone she lags the game so much you can't do anything against her, I've never had a single complaint about difficult content or champions in the past but I've lost so many goddamn incursion runs to her bs that I'm pissed

Comments

• Options
    BuildBuild Posts: 44
    Her special ability is called"lag out".
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,226 ★★★★★

I admit I'm not an msd level player but throughout the years I've been able to learn and counter pretty much every champion with time, dust is just complete bs, more then bullseye and photon, and it doesn't help that unless you're using the most high tech newest phone she lags the game so much you can't do anything against her, I've never had a single complaint about difficult content or champions in the past but I've lost so many goddamn incursion runs to her bs that I'm pissed

I've found in my runs (did zone 6 rm 25 and zone 5r1 5) that the best counter to her is to actually have the right hack eg buff cornucopia & drainign degen where you can get regen buffs to recover your health and drain her power, and of course heimdall. And plenty intercepting.

Aegon ramped + Herc + heimdall has carried me in every fight vs her and Ironheart.
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 220 ★★
    she is super easy soloed her with CGR,
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,354 ★★★★
    Use incinerate champs for her
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,844 ★★★★
    Use wiccan
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Dude she lags like ****.. even sandman doesn't lag that much
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,436 ★★★★★
    Im really sad that her sandstorm lags my device, It feels like I'm using dialup internet form the 90s.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,354 ★★★★★
    They did go a lil overboard with the animations, its the only champ i lose frames when fighting
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    She's such a weird champion. I used Wiccan against her in the EQ and he just smoked her. I didn't get what everyone was complaining about.

Then I went into incursion and faced the first Dust in there with my r5 ascended Aegon and just died without taking a single hit. Obviously he's not meant to be the best counter since she has class advantage against him, but I still thought he'd get her down. Maybe not if I met a beefy Dust further in, but the first Dust you meet? I thought Aegon would crush it. But no, he got crushed. It didn't matter that I waited out the sandstorm as best I could. He just dropped dead without even denting her all that much while doing so.

I'm lucky that my top-ranked champ is such a good counter to her, but dang. She's tricky.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,226 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

She's such a weird champion. I used Wiccan against her in the EQ and he just smoked her. I didn't get what everyone was complaining about.

Then I went into incursion and faced the first Dust in there with my r5 ascended Aegon and just died without taking a single hit. Obviously he's not meant to be the best counter since she has class advantage against him, but I still thought he'd get her down. Maybe not if I met a beefy Dust further in, but the first Dust you meet? I thought Aegon would crush it. But no, he got crushed. It didn't matter that I waited out the sandstorm as best I could. He just dropped dead without even denting her all that much while doing so.

I'm lucky that my top-ranked champ is such a good counter to her, but dang. She's tricky.

Think it will depend on the nodes and where Aegon;'s combo is. I beat at least 1 later Dust boss with him but..I used my Herc for her mostly.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    She's got that new special ability when you fight her, the screen goes black and you have to guess where you are and where she is.

It's definitely innovative.
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    Tbh I have not been able to get even a single honest attempt against her. Her lag makes impossible to concentrate on her other abilities. Please kabam for God's do something with her lag, it's impossible to fight her. Also I want to say that I have never seen any lag against any particular champ before but with her every attempt has a massive lag when her storm comes on screen.