**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side Quest Keys gone from inventory [resolved]

Comments

• Options
    LeeYacoLeeYaco Posts: 1
    So will future distributed keys disappear as well? Has the issue been fixed and just the redistribution will be at the end of the month, or will the bug fix and redistribution both come towards the end of the event?
  • Options
    Mahmoudix12Mahmoudix12 Posts: 4
    Same here
    Lost them a day ago
  • Options
    Epichero114Epichero114 Posts: 13
    It happened to me as well unfortunate :/
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Providing me with keys after the weekend has gone by isn’t good enough I’m afraid
  • Options
    Qwerty112211Qwerty112211 Posts: 17
    I feel that I am not entirely sure of what I need to do to get my lost keys back . I have a feeling that I'm not going to.... Bcos of that. Not entirely sure what to do, not logged cases before this is my first time..?
    All I do know is I had somewhere close to 9 entries left can someone help me? Or is it a case of just logging this on the forum as I have done and I will receive these in the mail? Can someone help? Tia
  • Options
    Qwerty112211Qwerty112211 Posts: 17

• Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
    So, are you going to take away the energy usage for the side quest? It would kind of stink if you only gave us 3-5 days to use all the keys. Thats use of questing energy refills that can used in trying to do WoW, story, or other quest. Just asking for a friend...lol Grind on!
  • Options
    QuickstarQuickstar Posts: 17
    edited February 19
    Still waiting for the keys to come back, lost all but 6 keys and the 2 gates path keys as well
  • Options
    CreatecarnageCreatecarnage Posts: 4
    Used one key and haven't been able to get in since... really hoping you'll remove the energy cost for this at least so I can run every one I can... if it ever gets fixed.
  • Options
    Carmelit0Carmelit0 Posts: 8

I have this mail, I can't claim that key either.
  • Options
    DagensDagens Posts: 7
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

An update for you:

The team has found the source of the issue and will be sending out lost keys to impacted accounts. The timeline on this is not immediate and it looks like the keys will be distributed towards the end of the current event timer. There is some consideration being given to extending the event, but that has been messy, historically - this hasn't been decided on.

Will provide more updates when we have them.

Thank you for your patience, apologies for the inconvenience.

This was 4 days ago. Any news? Time is starting to run out.
  • Options
    Hammy816Hammy816 Posts: 16
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

An update for you:

The team has found the source of the issue and will be sending out lost keys to impacted accounts. The timeline on this is not immediate and it looks like the keys will be distributed towards the end of the current event timer. There is some consideration being given to extending the event, but that has been messy, historically - this hasn't been decided on.

Will provide more updates when we have them.

Thank you for your patience, apologies for the inconvenience.

Will we still be able to access future keys when they unlock?
  • Options
    1981jjgg1981jjgg Posts: 8
    Eu quero saber qual á diferença entre esse cristal do valente e esse exemplar, porque eu não vejo diferença nenhuma, porque esse cristal diário do valente e pior que o cristal do exemplar
    O cristal valente diário já vou fazer 3 meses só vem catalisador bassico categoria 6 é Alfa 3 só tem isso é mais nada nunca cai em um herói de 7* não cai no catalisador de classe tô muito indignado por isso
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    I haven't even counted mine
  • Options
    mak9999mak9999 Posts: 1
    Hola que tal
    Ojala y pueda recuperar lo mas pronto posible para tener algo de tiempo
    Gracias ....
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Here with the new plan:

The team is aiming to have the missing keys distributed via in-game message by March 1st.

We will also be extending the quest period so it will now end on March 20th, allowing additional completion time. We will also be extending the Un-Break my Ironheart solo events.

Thank you for your patience.

Thanks Jax, really appreciate that
  • Options
    Eas_REas_R Posts: 1
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Here with the new plan:

The team is aiming to have the missing keys distributed via in-game message by March 1st.

We will also be extending the quest period so it will now end on March 20th, allowing additional completion time. We will also be extending the Un-Break my Ironheart solo events.

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you, would it be all keys, because now I cannot claim the just released ones as well.
  • Options
    Brewlord_95Brewlord_95 Posts: 8
    Is part of this my inability to claim 2 keys, and the game showing 2 more to claim?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    Please pin at top.
  • Options
    QuigonnQuigonn Posts: 12
    I have 7 that I can’t claim, same scenario.

I have 3 keys I’m unable to claim. I tap the button, it disappears but if I scroll they’re back and they’re not in my inventory.

• Options

Estou com problema em receber a chave de coração
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    I still can't claim the ones from this week.
  • Options
    BaerWisdomBaerWisdom Posts: 1
    I have 6 that can’t be claimed.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Is the pinned Update the solution to the issue claiming today as well? That seems like a long time to wait to do a Side Quest that already makes us wait a week to unlock.