**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can't select champ in raids

So my buddy has his hulkling in war defense but he should be able to use him right?

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★

So my buddy has his hulkling in war defense but he should be able to use him right?

I wonder if that is bugged in a single way around, meaning if its in Raid from the beginning you can use on another modes; but if its locked somewhere else you can't.. little details.
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 396 ★★
    Jeah was thinking that too.. sucks for him tho he has no other champs in tactician
  • Options
    AndremlopesAndremlopes Posts: 85
    My Titania that is on AW defense is blocked as well
  • Options
    LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 192 ★★
    I am having the same problem. My champ is locked on defense.
  • Options
    Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 336
    Same issue for us
  • Options
    Strangely, I have magneto on war attack currently but was still able to bring him into raids no problem
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    Bug #2 of the day
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★

Strangely, I have magneto on war attack currently but was still able to bring him into raids no problem

Seems they removed this restrictions if your champs is lock in AW attack, but not if he’s in AW defense.
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 396 ★★
    edited February 19
    Well this feels bad xd
  • Options
    SlugheadSlughead Posts: 20
    The whole "locking champs" thing is just dumb at this point. Like why is it even in the game in any mode at all? Is there any good reason for it? All it does is frustrate and annoy people. And result in interactions like this.

I have an alliance mate who took a 7* to r2 planning to use in raid, but it's locked in AW defense now even though we were told the exclusivity was being removed.
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    My AW defender Absorbing Man is locked as well. I even finished AW attack phase hoping it would make him available for Raids...
  • Options

My AW defender Absorbing Man is locked as well. I even finished AW attack phase hoping it would make him available for Raids...

Just tried the same thing, have you removed him from defence for the next war (all 3 tiers)? I’m waiting for my alliance mate to try this
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★

Just tried the same thing, have you removed him from defence for the next war (all 3 tiers)? I’m waiting for my alliance mate to try this

Seems like a workaround. It worked for me. Thx for the advice ✌🏻
  • Options
    Dan__4Dan__4 Posts: 27

Seems like a workaround. It worked for me. Thx for the advice ✌🏻

We’re you able to place him back on defense after you started Raid?
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★

My Titania that is on AW defense is blocked as well

Same exact situation. Now even though we beat the boss it seems I have to wait 19 hrs to get her for Raids..SMH.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★

Tried this (sveral in my alliance did) - didnt work for any of us. My titania is locked in hard whether we clear or I remove her from the new placement team
  • Options
    EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 237
    Same thing in our alliance. Our member has a Titania in AW defence. Finished the AW and despite champs being released he still can't use Titania in Raids. Now we are stuck because she was the assigned attacker...
  • Options
  • Options
    If you can remove a relic from the champ, it should not be locked to AW currently. AW defenders are not supposed to be locked from any other content aside from not being able to change or remove relics whilst in an active AW that you have not completed yet.