**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Vanguard not building up correctly??

I have used iron man for the previous raid and had no issue with my build up, but this time I’m getting no build up?

Comments

• Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 451 ★★★
    Friend of mine is having the same issue using professor X on assault with the prowess boost. His is only going up by 1
  • Options
    FridgeFridge Posts: 7
    @ShuGokis My teammate is running that same set up but doesn’t seem to be having an issue
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 451 ★★★
    Fridge said:

@ShuGokis My teammate is running that same set up but doesn’t seem to be having an issue

What is he doing? My friend isn’t new to raids he knows how to play it but he doesn’t know what he’s doing wrong
  • Options
    Dmghealer_1Dmghealer_1 Posts: 8
    I’m using Ironman and not gaining favours so definitely not working as intended
  • Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 169 ★★
    Fridge said:

I have used iron man for the previous raid and had no issue with my build up, but this time I’m getting no build up?

Same issue on my end too with 6* Iron man.
  • Options
    FridgeFridge Posts: 7
    @ShuGokis he isn’t doing anything special, just seems bugged
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 223 ★★
    or team mate had the same issue as Vangaurd, we managed to reach kang, but now neither of us are getting the charges