Options

Unbanning my mcoc account

So, kabam recently banned my account without giving me any kind of warning ⚠️ that i am violated some of their claus or something. so I request to kabam that I've been playing this game for 4 to 5 years now and I've put a lot of effort in it and my time also .
So please return my mcoc account ...

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,074 ★★★★★
    No.
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 163
    edited February 19
    Shouldn’t have broke tos then.kabam doesn’t just ban for no reason.you were given a reason and chose to not share that for this exact reason 💀💀 tried to downplay it as “some claus” knowing damned well what ya did wrong was told to you by kabam.
  • Options
    If you got banned it was for a reason and is a reason why you shouldnt get account back
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,700 Guardian
    Ironjazz said:

So, kabam recently banned my account without giving me any kind of warning ⚠️ that i am violated some of their claus or something. so I request to kabam that I've been playing this game for 4 to 5 years now and I've put a lot of effort in it and my time also .

Kabam does not owe you any warnings for cheating or otherwise violating the terms of service. Kabam can, at their sole discretion, ban players temporarily or permanently for violating the rules. And honestly, most players these days are perfectly fine with Kabam handing out harsher penalties than they used to give out in the past. Sympathy is not something you will get a lot of around here.

Also how long you've played the game and how much you've spend have no bearing on whether you will get banned and will not get your ban reversed if it was placed correctly. To the best of my knowledge, no one in recent memory has gotten a ban appealed by just asking nicely. Either the ban was applied correctly, and that's that, or the ban was, in extremely rare cases applied in error and has gotten reversed when that error was discovered.
  • Options
    LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 167
    Ironjazz said:

kabam recently banned my account without giving me any kind of warning ⚠️...

Remember that time you hit “agree” for the terms of service? That was you acknowledging that you were warned.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,495 ★★★★
    Ironjazz said:

You shouldn't have violated Santa