**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Premium crystal

It's messed up how many 3 and 4 star champs go by then when you stop the crystals all the sudden nothing but 2 starts. I'm sick of being screwed first I didn't greet my 4 tier skill catalyst I win it showed but just vanished after and the way the game allows the computer to do things you'll never be able to like attack u in middle of your attack and block as soon as it's attack is done. I spend to much money to be done like this. I'm not going to spend anymore till I see a change

Comments

• xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    That is merely a graphic for the gamblers.

The second the crystal is placed in the centre the result is dictated. If you think you were "close" to getting someone, you weren't.

Just auto open crystals save the unnecessary drama
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    xoRIVALox wrote: »

The second the crystal is placed in the centre the result is dictated. If you think you were "close" to getting someone, you weren't.

Takes the fun out of it tho lol
  • GillidafGillidaf Posts: 85
    No worries I'm done with this game anyway.
    Peace out
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Gillidaf wrote: »
    Peace out

I also dont feel like spending no more.might finally be heading back to console games.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Gillidaf wrote: »
    Peace out

Thanks for your donations.

We will enjoy your arena fodders.
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    xoRIVALox wrote: »

^^^^This dude. He gets it. Listen to this dude. And personally, I've had much better luck with good champs popping mine anyways. Tho that's supposed to be unrelated. Like he said tho, save yourself the heartbreak, they just want u to spend some more units, man. Lol
    A video was posted showing quake heavy charge bug and several threads have mentioned the same issue but mods closed the thread saying they cant replicate it and we all are fools basically..

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    The carousel is just animation. The Champion you receive is determined the second you start spinning
    I think the phcs are updated regulary.some of us recd a 4 star green goblin all from the same phcs literally within days of each other

I maybe wrong though