Options

Please take down RAIDs

Please kabam take down aq /raids

This is causing chaos, so many alliances are reporting problems, from unable to take paths, boosts not working and boosts working in other game modes giving unfair advantage in war. This also opens up possibilities for exploits in other modes

Take it down, give us back the 180 tickets, chuck in a couple of revives and at the end of thexweek give up a clone of last weeks glory, its been done before and would save all the growing problems

I want to be fair, and gi e it a chance but this is causing a nightmare @kabam miike

Comments

• Options
    My alliance can’t even get into Raid because it hasn’t been an option offered us… it should have been something simple to do before they made these live…
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,821 ★★★★★

My alliance can’t even get into Raid because it hasn’t been an option offered us… it should have been something simple to do before they made these live…

Similar here. We were enlisted, but something bugged out on their end and it triggered AQ instead. Still waiting for a fix, dont exactly know how
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,340 ★★★★★
    I'm genuinely surprised taking down Raids wasn't the first thing they did after getting to the office this morning.