incursion fans

he just wanna know what are your thoughts on incursions any hack that you like or don't like any meme you wanna share any improvment your best or worst experience etc just fun things

Comments

• PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 392 ★★
    After a couple of months break from incursions i did a few runs like 2 weeks ago and i enjoyed it. Went in with R5 sig200 ascended agon, put on odin prefights, then went with heimdall and nick i think. I got the permanent hack where you get power when gaining a fury buff, so after you reach 300 combo you just have to get to a Sp3 and then the stun is long enough to get to another sp3 because of the extra power from the furies. Finished zone 25 relatively easy that way, the only problem are shruggers or stun immune or things like that. But this hack is basically a cheat code for aegon.

I think in 14 days the top zone bonus will be reset, will do some runs again then.
  • Nameless_monsterNameless_monster Member Posts: 25
    edited February 21
    Prentex said:

After a couple of months break from incursions i did a few runs like 2 weeks ago and i enjoyed it. Went in with R5 sig200 ascended agon, put on odin prefights, then went with heimdall and nick i think. I got the permanent hack where you get power when gaining a fury buff, so after you reach 300 combo you just have to get to a Sp3 and then the stun is long enough to get to another sp3 because of the extra power from the furies. Finished zone 25 relatively easy that way, the only problem are shruggers or stun immune or things like that. But this hack is basically a cheat code for aegon.

I think in 14 days the top zone bonus will be reset, will do some runs again then.

why this feels like a monologue like my name is yoshikage kira or my name is Patrick bateman type of thing
    edited February 21
    Use Hercules with the increased power gain on unblockable hits hack he also puts a stun lock with that hack, so far Hercules nails my incursion run i also use aegon sometime but only with buff corqupine or whatever that is really helps when you get those regen buffs
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    Is your name a reference to monster anime (Johan liebert).

As @Prentex said, Aegon stun lock works, I'll take a science nd mutant champ with AEGON to handle shruggers/ nullifying threats.

Another great hack is stun when armor up effect is active. FAM can permanently stun lock with that hack, along with buff cornucopia.

Power sting hack works well with ham
  • BerjibsBerjibs Member Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I had a nice run with Angela w/odins, buffcorn, the armour boost one and one that gives you a fury when debuffs expire. After one special hitting so hard with both crit boosts too.
    edited February 21
    Berjibs said:

I had a nice run with Angela w/odins, buffcorn, the armour boost one and one that gives you a fury when debuffs expire. After one special hitting so hard with both crit boosts too.

its been a year since i tried angela in incursion last time i cleared sector 5 with 6 star rank 1 angela with odin synergy really one of the best options and the tide of combat is the best for angela once i had 60 furies with angela basically that hack grants you buff for each debuff expiration and angela place debuff for each buff on her infinite loop

As @Prentex said, Aegon stun lock works, I'll take a science nd mutant champ with AEGON to handle shruggers/ nullifying threats.

Another great hack is stun when armor up effect is active. FAM can permanently stun lock with that hack, along with buff cornucopia.

yes it is monster anime refrence and a jojo refrence in the end

once i used angela with these armor up stun + buff corc angela completed all the figths with 100% stun lock :D