Options

Winter of Woe not giving correct points

Just finished week 2 of WOW and I should have 9 total points right now. 3 points from all milestones of week 1 plus the completion point and 4 points from completing all of this weeks missions plus 1 point for the initial clear. So in total there were 7 missions combined from week 1 and week 2 for 7 points and then 1 completion point for each week bringing me to 9 but I only have 8. Please explain

Comments

• Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 128
    there are 6 objectives from week1 and week2 which give 6 points and 2 clears which give 2 points so u should have 8. We get 9 points when we get the 1 point from robot objective.
  • Options
    DocWestDocWest Posts: 67
    When do we get the robot point added? I don’t have it yet
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,073 ★★★★★
    DocWest said:

No one does. I don't even have my points from the erasing points fiasco.
  • Options
    Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 169
    I did the robot mission for week one and there were 4 missions this week. I should have 9
  • Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 209 ★★
    Deacon said:

DocWest said:

No one does. I don't even have my points from the erasing points fiasco.
    Yeah me either. Any news on that I know jaxs said they would be credited after abs was over.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,258 ★★★★★
    Dob1616 said:

I did the robot mission for week one and there were 4 missions this week. I should have 9

there where ob 3 point one from complit is 4 then one more from the robot so 8 is stil coret
  • Options
    mbgibsonmbgibson Posts: 112
    Dob1616 said:

There are 3 objectives this week: Size M & Offensive Burst, God & Metal, and Carina's Challengers. What other objective did you complete...?
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Dob1616 said:

This guy can't count to 3 properly
  • Options
    N1nj4SkillzZN1nj4SkillzZ Posts: 25
    A_Fungi said:

Dob1616 said:

This guy can't count to 3 properly
    Including the compensation point, it should be 9
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 237 ★★★
    mbgibson said:

Dob1616 said:

There are 3 objectives this week: Size M & Offensive Burst, God & Metal, and Carina's Challengers. What other objective did you complete...?
    You get one point for completion.
  • Options
    Mixtapevol02Mixtapevol02 Posts: 52
    Dob1616 said:

Just finished week 2 of WOW and I should have 9 total points right now. 3 points from all milestones of week 1 plus the completion point and 4 points from completing all of this weeks missions plus 1 point for the initial clear. So in total there were 7 missions combined from week 1 and week 2 for 7 points and then 1 completion point for each week bringing me to 9 but I only have 8. Please explain

More importantly, part 2’s objectives only came out like a few hours ago. And you have completed them all? Are you able to share who you have used for them?
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 120 ★★
    You should go to school instead of playing this game. you can't even do simple math.

3 points for objectives 1 for completion = 4
    4 x 2 weeks = 8 points total.

1 bonus compensation points (Robot) will be sent in mail. No one got it yet. Once we get that we will have 9 total points
  • Options
    mbgibsonmbgibson Posts: 112

You get one point for completion.

I understand that. OP says "...4 points from completing this week's missions plus 1 point for the initial clear." Stated 7 total missions in weeks 1 and 2 plus completion points in the next sentence plus completion points. That is in the first post.