WOW Week 2 Champ issue

Was wondering if maybe I am doing something wrong. I completed week 2 twice with doom and absorbing man. Who fall under the proper champions (god/metal) (Carinas challenger) (M, offensive burst) but did not receive the completion points for it and can’t claim. I am valiant and did the tags accordingly when picking champs. Please see attached. Thank you

Comments

• ProjecteXProjecteX Member Posts: 53
    The tags on the game are Metal//or//god. You can use the Aunt.mai site for Metal//And//god
  • GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Member Posts: 385 ★★★
    ProjecteX said:

The tags on the game are Metal//or//god. You can use the Aunt.mai site for Metal//And//god

you can also click this option to get champs in both tags
  • MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Another summoner fallen to the “any” vs “all tags”

Happens to the best of us
  • TurntAbelistTurntAbelist Member Posts: 4
    Ok I figured I was doing something wrong lol luckily didn’t waste much
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,626 ★★★★★
    Oh no
    Oh no.oh nononono no no no🎶
  • kus234kus234 Member Posts: 277 ★★
    this is another way Kabam made more money .. Sorry for being critical but this AnD OR thing is kind of weird and easy for players to make mistakes..

I know Kabam these days everything is against you but try to be explain better ... love your player base, they will shower their love back... trust me..
  • TurntAbelistTurntAbelist Member Posts: 4
    kus234 said:

this is another way Kabam made more money .. Sorry for being critical but this AnD OR thing is kind of weird and easy for players to make mistakes..

I know Kabam these days everything is against you but try to be explain better ... love your player base, they will shower their love back... trust me..

All love lol. I figured I was doing something wrong, luckily not a lot of resources. Thank god it wasn’t week 1