**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Winter Soldier's revenge?

Hi all,

Curiosity piqued by a recent Reddit post where Kabam seem to acknowledge Bucky's unfortunate position in our game... Has there has ever been a side or event quest themed around the community punching bag? If not, can we make it happen? He's quite possibly the most battled/battered champion in the contest at this point, he needs some love! (Bit late but that would make for a helluva valentine's event!)

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,581 ★★★★★

Hi all,

Curiosity piqued by a recent Reddit post where Kabam seem to acknowledge Bucky's unfortunate position in our game... Has there has ever been a side or event quest themed around the community punching bag? If not, can we make it happen? He's quite possibly the most battled/battered champion in the contest at this point, he needs some love! (Bit late but that would make for a helluva valentine's event!)

They've referenced it a few times in EQ or side-quest dialogue at times. Winter soldier has complained about the summoner "Every time I see them, I take a beating..." type of thing.

I don't have screenshots, but prior Deadpool or Gwenpool events have definitely referenced it.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,089 ★★★★
    I wonder if he's the next WoW boss
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Can't wait for WoW Winter Soldier to be even more powerful than Absorbing Man 😂
  • Options

Can't wait for WoW Winter Soldier to be even more powerful than Absorbing Man 😂

It is impossible for WS to be more powerful than Absorbing Man.Acutally I think there wont be anyone who can be more powerful than WOW Absorbing Man anymore.Unless Kabam gets nuts.