**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

These are my top champions. Whom to power up?

Should I power up my kingpin & odin as I heard that they both are good in their class. Silk ultron & absorbing man are doing good for me in their class

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    I would definitely rank up Kingpin. He's a chonky boy that's always useful with his ability to shrug off debuffs.

Odin is a good champion but he's the kind of champ you can comfortably leave for later. One I would consider instead is Shuri. As long as you can shock the opponent (and preferably stun them), she's a monster. As long as you can keep refreshing her shocks (which you do by knocking down the opponent), she'll just build and build up shocks on her opponent and do a lot of damage.
  • Options
    USARMYAMIUSARMYAMI Posts: 5
    Ercarret said:

I would definitely rank up Kingpin. He's a chonky boy that's always useful with his ability to shrug off debuffs.

Odin is a good champion but he's the kind of champ you can comfortably leave for later. One I would consider instead is Shuri. As long as you can shock the opponent (and preferably stun them), she's a monster. As long as you can keep refreshing her shocks (which you do by knocking down the opponent), she'll just build and build up shocks on her opponent and do a lot of damage.

Thanks for the help.. I also heard that shuri is really good but i already have ultron for tech.. Do i need another tech champ right now or I should power up a champion from a different class?
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 332 ★★
    Silk KP shuri odin
  • Options
    USARMYAMIUSARMYAMI Posts: 5
    smdam38 said:

Bro. Just play and figure it out.
    It’s funner that way.

Well I don't wanna waste my resources on an average champion.. As a free to play player it's important to make the best use of my resources
  • Options
    Silk and Kinpin first.
    Shuri, Longshot and Ultron optional.
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 351 ★★★
    USARMYAMI said:

smdam38 said:

Bro. Just play and figure it out.
    It’s funner that way.

Well I don't wanna waste my resources on an average champion.. As a free to play player it's important to make the best use of my resources
    Keep playing and none of these rank ups will matter, rank whoever you want they can all do the content you're at right now.

When you start getting competitive in war/BG then start focusing on your 6* r4/r5 or 7* r2
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 444 ★★★
    You want to concentrate on the kingpin and most definitely silk.

Silk you’ll be using a year from now, kingpin comes at a higher rarity and you replace him for his 6* eventually.

But kingpin will definitely get you there. Big damage, a tank, a little bit of regen from willpower is great for questing and shrugs debuffs.