**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

7* shards help

Hey all.
I recently became TB. Today I did shooting stars completion for some 7* shards and pulled 5* Hyperion from the paragon crystal. I've been hunting him for so long. I also got a 6* juggs.

I need 3500 more 7* shards to open a new 7* crystal. What are some areas where I can get that amount?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,117 ★★★★
    8.2 and 8.3. The rest of the sources are locked behind being Paragon
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,438 ★★★★
    How many 7* champions do you have?

Some content or event quest, side quest, gets you 7* shards, duping 6* gets shards too.. maybe incursions.
  • Options
    Duping 6* is a stable way to acquire 7* shards if your 6* champions are plentiful enough.
  • Options
    TheHercTheHerc Posts: 81
    psp742 said:

How many 7* champions do you have?

Some content or event quest, side quest, gets you 7* shards, duping 6* gets shards too.. maybe incursions.

I have 2 7*
  • Options

Duping 6* is a stable way to acquire 7* shards if your 6* champions are plentiful enough.

Most of my 6* champs will be new
  • Options

I'm still at 7.2😐
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,440 ★★★★★
    TheHerc said:

I'm still at 7.2😐
    Then it is a long journey buddy. I do not know this but are thronebreakers able to access the special quest meant for 7 star champs with gates
  • Options

TheHerc said:

I'm still at 7.2😐
    Then it is a long journey buddy. I do not know this but are thronebreakers able to access the special quest meant for 7 star champs with gates
    You mean shooting stars? Yes I can do 2 out of 3 paths. Completing them will put me at just 1000 shards shy of forming a new crystal.
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 287 ★★
    You can get some from incursions. I would focus on 6* rank ups and getting to Paragon. It's much for feasible to get a 6* to Rank 4 ascended.