**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

New BG Emotes/Return of Emotes anytime soon?

I know the jury is split on these, but I kinda like them.

Really, more than anything, I just want you to bring the Captain America salute one back. I am a fan of having one that, win or lose, I can send to indicate that I enjoyed the competition.

It is strange that there are none of them available anywhere to get anymore and haven't been for a long time now.

Comments

• Options
    I like Captain America salute too buddy.Always send it to my opponents to show my respect.I think it should be sold in shops at least.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,976 ★★★★★
    edited February 23
    I wish I could get that one as well, but I believe it was for money when it came out?

I'm not spending cash on emotes, lol
  • Options
    jdschwjdschw Posts: 250 ★★
    Yeah, i wish i could get that emote for the sane reason. It's the only one I feel is really respectful. All the others can be taken as taunts to some extent.
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 444 ★★★
    Yeah I end up using the sad face hell to show that I acknowledge that I won and they were close because the others are a bit “goody” for me.

I really want the cap emote, I didn’t have a great BG roster when they first came out but now I’m quite into BG and feel like I missed the boat a little.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,718 ★★★★★
    Y'all are too soft. Man up and spam Loki Emote like a absolute chad
  • Options
    AnmaelAnmael Posts: 72
    Reviving this, in case you are listening @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 240 ★★
    The mute button is a thing for people who don't like them. I do it at the start of every match. If it's a close one I'll unmute at the end and give them the cap emote
  • Options
    AnmaelAnmael Posts: 72
    Kinda the way I would like to roll. Have rarely had an experience where someone is rubbing my nose in it or anything, but I really like saying I respect the competition. I am currently using the pointing Cap to try to do the same thing, but the salute is far more clear in its intent. A couple other options like that wouldn't hurt...
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,976 ★★★★★
    Anmael said:

Kinda the way I would like to roll. Have rarely had an experience where someone is rubbing my nose in it or anything, but I really like saying I respect the competition. I am currently using the pointing Cap to try to do the same thing, but the salute is far more clear in its intent. A couple other options like that wouldn't hurt...

Same here, or the Longshot wink one.
    The only time I use login is when I screw the pooch and lose the round, especially when I am trying something to see if it works and find out that it doesn't work and I get smashed in 20 seconds, lol