**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Willpower or revives bundle

I feel like the revive bundle is best for act 6 but i am not sure, which is best? (Im cavalier)

Willpower or revives bundle 91 votes

Willpower
87%
winterthurPantherusNZRagnarok13Drake2078TerraWardenclockFrankWhiteCat_MurdockThatGuyYouSaw235XXGhost_RiderXXWicket329EgretM4Sachhyam257Legendboy2411Rayven5220etgddhjjKoiBoy18sxlbstverliebtPikoluSidDDragon 80 votes
Revive bundles
12%
RichTheManHendrossAleorcaptain_rogersKazoraxWonderfulloser1948CvlrJohny_JoestarProjecteXdoggyToproller89 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,413 ★★★★
    Willpower
    Willpower is an investment for the long term that will help your account forever.

Rewards from act 6 will still be there after you get willpower unlocked, and will also help you in act 6.

Always remember this game is a marathon, not a sprint. 😎
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,799 ★★★★★
    Willpower
    Unless Robots, your champs heals with non-damaging debuffs.
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Willpower
    Willpower and it's not even close.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★
    Willpower
    Revives are temporary, masteries are forever. Take Willpower.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 824 ★★★
    Willpower
    Willpower saved my life so many times and it saves you in so many situations
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 213
    Willpower
    Willpower is actually really helpful, sometimes when I see champions who inflict non-damaging debuffs like OG Cap, i just keep hitting his block for the fatigue and heal my champ completely while hitting or dodging him, I've done this with many other champs even void (i regret that) but yeah its willpower.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Revive bundles
    Keep in mind willpower requires a lot of points in defence masteries, and as of today there are not many places to benefit from it. I actually have it unlocked, but prefer to run full offence without suicides masteries and full utility masteries with md 5/5. Also depends on your top champs. If you're going to do any hard content this weekend, don't have any saved revives and will spend units in revives, it may be an ok deal. Not sure if it's better then monthly eq completion offer though
  • Options
    Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 178 ★★
    As long as there are debuffs in the game, willpower is very relevant.

Willpower 100%.
  • Options
    Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 178 ★★
    Aleor said:

Keep in mind willpower requires a lot of points in defence masteries, and as of today there are not many places to benefit from it. I actually have it unlocked, but prefer to run full offence without suicides masteries and full utility masteries with md 5/5. Also depends on your top champs. If you're going to do any hard content this weekend, don't have any saved revives and will spend units in revives, it may be an ok deal. Not sure if it's better then monthly eq completion offer though

Are you mistaking willpower for something else?

It’s relevant in probably every single fight in the game where there is a chance of a debuff. Which is probably 95% of the fights?.

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,765 ★★★★★
    Willpower
    Willpower is probably the single best investment in the game. It's super expensive but you'll regain every unit spent on it in the long run.

The times I've used one of those utterly useless AQ revives that give you around 350 health, only to then heal back to full because there were a lot of non-damaging debuffs on the path in front of me, is insane. It's crazy powerful.
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 385 ★★★
    Willpower
    The only reason not to have willpower is if you hammer using robots which is quite rare.

Willpower suits all offensive and defensive mastery builds.

Running ouchies without it isn’t sustainable for a quest or barely a tricky AW matchup.

Willpower, along with dex and parry, is a must in the game. Everything else is secondary to those.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,250 ★★★★
    Get both.

Willpower is good to have.

Always keep a stash of revives..especially the rare L3 ones. Never know when you'll need them.