**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Revising champs Luke Cage and Colossus

BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
My apologies in advance if this subject has been posted before.

In my opinion champs Luke Cage And Colossus need reviewing.

Both in my opinion should trigger the indestructible buff for 2 seconds once duped and after each SP attack.

Just as Juggernaut triggers his unstoppable buff (if duped) after SP attacks.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    This is a game where spiderman punches harder than a man made of steel. Seriously why do the big guys have such low attack?

Rhino's horn attacks should cause bleed / armor break.
    Colossus and Luke should get furies !
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I always felt that Colossus L3 should stun. He punches the top of your head. It’d have to stun.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Bulmkt wrote: »
    My apologies in advance if this subject has been posted before.

In my opinion champs Luke Cage And Colossus need reviewing.

Both in my opinion should trigger the indestructible buff for 2 seconds once duped and after each SP attack.

Just as Juggernaut triggers his unstoppable buff (if duped) after SP attacks.

Thoughts?

Adding indestructible just makes them slightly better defenders but they're still just as useless offensively or defensively overall.
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    I'll be damned if the luke cage miniboss in act 4 procs indestructible everytime he activates a special
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Luke would be way too OP if he got indestructible with every special. Possibly he could get a refresh of his initial Indestructible 'charge' after his S3.

Colossus could do with something; and a concussion, stun or armour break effect would help. But at least he's heavy-handed with every special now; not just his SP3.