**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

The Point Reset from Week 1 of Woe

Is there an actual Thread with a response about Kabam giving back the reset points of week 1 woe. If you done the fight when it first came out , there is a good chance your points got reset back zero. I know they keep says they are going to give out extra point for robot fight sometime , but I can not find a thread where an actual Kabam employee acknowledges that many people are missing 2 points for the reset , and when will these points be award ??? i search for the answer found a couple threads of people stating the problem , but i could not find any that a kabam employee actually responded to inquery with an answer. thanks @Kabam Miike @KabamJax

Comments

• Options
    LonMLonM Posts: 32
    still waiting for a response @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,067 ★★★★★
    edited February 24
    The missing points will be added on later

From another post as couldnt find the original post
  • Options
    LonMLonM Posts: 32
    thank you for the information , I could not find any post about it . again thanks !