Options

6 star OG Vision

2»

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,683 ★★★★★

I was so happy. Probably looked forward to him more than anything in the calendar. I know it's possible I could pull a 7* at the end, but I don't count on chickens until they hatch. Lol.

100% agreed. While I wonder how the folks who purchased him previously and/or recently feel, for me it was a nice completionist reward.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

He was the easy choice from this and a generous offering from Kabam. I was actually tempted to get him in one of the unit deals that have been available but just couldn’t pull the trigger.

I have a tech awakening gem and I’ll likely use it on him. Would you all awaken him over Vic Vision, Omega Sentinel, Lady Deathstrike and Peni?

Not Omega Sentinel, Omega sentinel really benefits a lot from awakening nd high sig
  • Options
    TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 139

He was the easy choice from this and a generous offering from Kabam. I was actually tempted to get him in one of the unit deals that have been available but just couldn’t pull the trigger.

I have a tech awakening gem and I’ll likely use it on him. Would you all awaken him over Vic Vision, Omega Sentinel, Lady Deathstrike and Peni?

Not Omega Sentinel, Omega sentinel really benefits a lot from awakening nd high sig
    Thanks so much. Always appreciate your replies. I’m still torn btw Omega Sentinel and OG Vision. The damage Omega Sentinel does is so surprisingly low when I’ve used her. But maybe that’s bc she’s not awakened and high sig. Just haven’t been impressed by her even though I was chasing her for a long time.
  • Options
    NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★

Yes, because the rest are or will be in the regular crystals.

• Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 564 ★★★
    I picked him to, just because i didn’t have him as 6*. I bought him as a 5* years ago, as a counter for the CB boss in 6.1.5 (?)…which was the bottleneck back in the days for players chasing cavailer status.

Ranked him to R4 with zero effect on my cavailer chances, not strong enough. Got a 5* Warlock a few days later, and he had what i needed.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 874 ★★★★★
    I picked him because I didn’t want spend of bazillion revives/units trying to learn reverse controls for 100 dust on the paragon gauntlet objective.

R4 around 100 sigs and 1 20% revive because I messed up toward the end of that ultron fight was a lot more enjoyable. And now I have him ranked for other content.
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 65

I picked him because I didn’t want spend of bazillion revives/units trying to learn reverse controls for 100 dust on the paragon gauntlet objective.

R4 around 100 sigs and 1 20% revive because I messed up toward the end of that ultron fight was a lot more enjoyable. And now I have him ranked for other content.

Was he useful for Dust at all? I plan to use Hulkling, Wiccan, and OG Vision. Theoretically, Wiccan’s incinerate should come in handy but I’m getting smoked with him against her on TB exploration.

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited February 24

Thanks so much. Always appreciate your replies. I’m still torn btw Omega Sentinel and OG Vision. The damage Omega Sentinel does is so surprisingly low when I’ve used her. But maybe that’s bc she’s not awakened and high sig. Just haven’t been impressed by her even though I was chasing her for a long time.
    I'm glad I'm helpful to someone in the forums
    I always say this, Omega sentinel got a lot of potential but is limited by her design, had her sp1 refresh incenerates also + increased debuff pause duration for her debuffs, She'll easily become replace shuri.

She is more of utility champ than damage champ. Great miss counter + heal block. She has synergy with champs to inflict power drain and remove prowess effects.

She has a wonderful synergy with nimrod, Which inflicts high potent shocks whenever you dex or block opponent's non contact specials, and shocks if you completely dex opponents contact specials. It inflicts shocks for each hit of opponent special, so if you avoid someone like punisher 2099 special, he is inflicted with several high potent shocks. The synergy is quite underrated and fun you should try it.

And for Nimrod, It helps him bypass shock immune champs by inflicting incenerate debuffs of same potency, Giving him a upperhand in matchups where he usually suck.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 874 ★★★★★

Was he useful for Dust at all? I plan to use Hulkling, Wiccan, and OG Vision. Theoretically, Wiccan’s incinerate should come in handy but I’m getting smoked with him against her on TB exploration.

I used abs man in magma form. MCOC Noob had a video on it, it took me two revives… and I was running 5 in MD as always, I confess… I dont understand all that was going on. I hate fighting dust and that node sucks. I was just in “screw it” mode when it came to that fight.
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 65

I used abs man in magma form. MCOC Noob had a video on it, it took me two revives… and I was running 5 in MD as always, I confess… I dont understand all that was going on. I hate fighting dust and that node sucks. I was just in “screw it” mode when it came to that fight.

lol… I’m prepared to just blow too many revives on that fight to get that sweet sweet primordial dust. Only have abs man as 5-5 so that’s not an option
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,574 ★★★★
    I might pick him from the Mantid valentines crystal, but unsure as of yet
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Same, but actually switched on MD after seeing the video. Makes it really easy to get back to sp2.