**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Web Store offers not really better than in-game offers

UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,125 ★★★★
I don't really understand Kabam's logic for Web Store offers for the Daily crystals.

So Paragon for example, in additon to the Nexus crystal, you get some T3A and T5B fragments, T6CC fragments, 7* shards, and ISO.

Compare that to the Web Store offer, where in addition to the Nexus crystal, you get the SAME amount of T6CC fragments, and two Paragon crystals. And that's it. No extra rank up materials or 7* shards.

And we all know that two Paragon crystals basically means two 4*s or maybe 5*s. Which are completely useless to Paragon players. I really don't get it. I thought Kabam was trying to make the web store MORE inticing to players, but there's absoltuely no reason I would choose the web store over the in-game store at this point. I truly don't understand it, what's the incentive?

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,011 Guardian
    Just wait until you compare the valiant offers. The webstore is better by miles.
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 248
    not saying it's a good offer, but web store gives a CLASS SELECTED nexus. every day. tell me someone isn't still chasing Herc, Doom, Kitty (who I cannot pull to save my life). random intermittent $5 gamble periodically to chase the one that got away may be worth it to some.

I agree with you, but there could be some incentive, for some people.
  • Options
    TheFifty9SoundTheFifty9Sound Posts: 23

not saying it's a good offer, but web store gives a CLASS SELECTED nexus. every day. tell me someone isn't still chasing Herc, Doom, Kitty (who I cannot pull to save my life). random intermittent $5 gamble periodically to chase the one that got away may be worth it to some.

I agree with you, but there could be some incentive, for some people.

This was it for me. Wanted to do Necro with Aegon, so I was buying this and selecting skill. Worked out well.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,125 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Just wait until you compare the valiant offers. The webstore is better by miles.

So it’s only better for the top 1% of players.

Doesn’t really fall in line with Kabam trying to incentivize people to buy the web offers over in-game for other levels then. I thought they wanted to make more money.