Options

Really

This combination is impossible. This is the worst node combination I’ve ever seen. I have spent over 1000 units on this fight. Super frustrating. I got this far and you’re gonna give me nodes like this shame on you

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,173 ★★★★★
    What's the issue here? This is far from impossible. Did you read the nodes before moving in the room?
  • Options
    StertslStertsl Posts: 91
    He's talking probably about power snack. He can't trigger immortality. Mate you're valiant you don't need it
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,265 ★★★★★
    Stertsl said:

He's talking probably about power snack. He can't trigger immortality. Mate you're valiant you don't need it

Even then power snacks is one a timer’s so just need to play around it but yea the node combination not bad
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,075 ★★★★★
    Yeah, there’s nothing about this node combination that presents a huge problem. And all the non-damaging debuffs from IW honestly means you should be leaving this fight with more health than you went in with.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,573 ★★★★★

No ☹️
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,361 ★★★★
    Please. I've had literal impossible node combinations. This is nothing, it's a straight forward fight if nothing else.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,512 ★★★
    I've gotten much worse and I'm tb stop complaining I could do that easy what is the difficulty?
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★

I've gotten much worse and I'm tb stop complaining I could do that easy what is the difficulty?

Come on now.

“I could do that easy”

Dudes on zone 23 of sector 6. You were begging for a carry in the first few zones of sector 6 because “you can’t do it yourself”.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,515 ★★★★
    I legitimately don't understand why this is causing so much issue. Maybe it's differnet in the fight itself but on the surface I see no issue - obviously power snack means you cannot rely on immortality, but other than that you should just be bouncing between the protection and prowess factors
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

brodie had that node comp on sector 2 room 4 boss😭
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 330 ★★
    you have 16K units just unit man it
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 211 ★★
    Its tricky certainly but I'd dex to take the power snack then hit then take a hit for the immortality assuming you're just reviving rather then healing up. Could be worse though, it can always be worse. For example, you could have a much worse boss then IW.