**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side event this month

So I lost all my week 2 entries into the rifts…submitted a ticket and know that is being fixed and I will get them back…

But now I can’t claim any of week 3 entries? It just keeps showing them like I can claim, but will not work.

With both week 2 and week 3 being bugged, are those of us affected by this, getting all the keys back before the new match dates? Still seems like a crunch

Comments

• Options
    MASTERPATRICKMASTERPATRICK Posts: 15
    Same for me, this month it's a lot of content but nothing is bug free :(
  • Options
    Legend2099Legend2099 Posts: 14
    My bug is the same as Reese’s it says I can claim it but when I click claim it does not claim this is for the week 3 entries.
  • Options

• Options
    Mk44Mk44 Posts: 1
    I can’t claim the keys for the ironheart event for some reason, I’ve done everything, reset my phone, closed and opened the app, and even re installed it after deleting it, pleas help!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★

Is that for the missing keys from last week, or the ones we can't claim now too? If so, that's not much of a solution.
  • Options
    ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 89
    I saw their solution before posting - but that post is only for week 2

I’m looking at having missing keys for 2/3 weeks to get done by 20th of March
  • Options

I saw their solution before posting - but that post is only for week 2

I’m looking at having missing keys for 2/3 weeks to get done by 20th of March

Where did it say that is only for Week 2 ?

Some people actually had this problem from day-1 of week-1.

Just because it's still not claimable in week-3 does not mean that it will have to be a separate investigation and issuing of them separate from them resolving this from the first 2 weeks.
  • Options
    ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 89
    edited February 28
    Well Mr SummonerNR - week 4 isn’t claimable either.

I imagine that is the same bug as week 3 since it’s the same thing

For week 2 and my original ticket - I could and did claim all the keys. They just all disappeared the next time I logged in.

Not saying they can be unrelated, but feels noteworthy for a developer with an entire month bugged side event.